Finally "letting go.."

BabyBoyle

TTCAL of 2nd angel xx
Reaction score
Hi ladies..

Firstly huge hugs and thoughts to those of you that are still hurting...

Just posting as its coming up to a year since i lost Madison Grace, and have had her ashes and scan photos next to my bed, along with hand & footprints, and her cord etc..

Its finally time for me to let her go...

Just thought i would share my plans as i think it's going to be amazing..

Firstly -

https://www.shpangle.co.uk/Ashes_Keepsake_Jewellery.php

There is a clear heart pendant, with a forget me not, which i am going to get to take with me everywhere, also my mom wants one of these..

I was looking into balloon release for her ashes but its very expensive and mostly in the US.. This made me think... In my whole life it has been a dream to go on a hot air balloon, so have decided that on her birthday (Due date - July) I'm going to go in a hot air balloon, and release her ashes.

Thought i would share with you all as i think its perfect xxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry::cloud9::kiss:

It is perfect and i am so happy you are doing all this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so deeply sorry for your loss of Madison Grace :hugs::hugs: This is such a hard road we all travel but to know that we will get though it ( Never over it) but through it, is a good feeling. It has taken me 10 months but I am definitely doing better. I wish you all the best and everything you are doing right now in memory of Madison Grace is simply beautiful
Thinking Of You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The necklace is a lovely idea, I didnt know they did this! This caused me to get tears in my eyes. Its so lovely that you are thinking about doing something special like a hot air balloon ride xx hugs & best wishes xx

Wow, that sounds fabulous, what a precious way to remember her. xxx

hey hun im so happy to see your doing well!!! its coming up on a year since i lost Lily as well (16th feb) and i have to say although i think of her and miss her everyday life has moved on!!

i think your plans are amazing for her memorial!!! she would absolutely love it. your such an inspiration and i just wanna say thanks for everything...ill be thinking of you and madison grace xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->