Finally lost site of it....

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Just had a shower and decided to shave while I still can but NOPE thats not going to happen lol.
I couldn't get my had around let alone see anything since before I cut myself I decided to just admitted defeat. If I also look straight down I seemed to have also lost sight of my feet to.. Haha Took longer than I thought it would though

Over the weekend I realized that shaving isn't happening for me anymore either lol I'm sure I'd seriously cut myself if I even tried.

I have to reeeeally try hard to shave. And its rlt more of a "shave by faith not by sight" thing now. Its actually rly uncomfortable and tiring cuz I have to bend super far over and like squish my bump and suck it in at the same time :/ hubby will do it for me if I need him too though.. he has done it a few times when I just dont have the energy lol.

I sit on the floor of the shower and do it there very carefully, i find it more comfortable on the floor of the shower anyway kinda relaxing. that way i can make sure I do all of my legs as well.

I still shave now and then.. I dont want a full on bush when the world and his wife are looking down there hahaha... I go by faith too ;)

I gave up on trying to groom down there a while ago. I'm scared I'll give myself an episiotomy with the razor lol.
I've been getting waxes at the beauty salon instead.

I sit on the floor of the shower and do it there very carefully, i find it more comfortable on the floor of the shower anyway kinda relaxing. that way i can make sure I do all of my legs as well.

I would but struggle to get back put lol:haha:

Looks like I will be shaving by faith to then.
Can't do the saloon as I'm on bed rest other wise I was going to get the hole shebang done at about 37 - 38 weeks

He he- I am having same problem- I went to get waxed a few weeks before my first baby and I am NEVER doing that again! Horrible! so this time I bought some hair removal cream and I'm going to ask my husband to do it for me in a week or so -he saw me give birth, so it's not any worse :) although I haven't asked him yet !!

This sounds strange, but to shave... I sit on the toilet backwards with a mirror resting on the back of the seat! Use my bikini razor with the mirror for guidence and any hair falls straight down the loo! Haha works a treat x

i had gone way too long not saving and so decided to try the other day and oh my i know i have a butchered bush lol but its betterish i hope it won't be too bad when i go in to labor

This sounds strange, but to shave... I sit on the toilet backwards with a mirror resting on the back of the seat! Use my bikini razor with the mirror for guidence and any hair falls straight down the loo! Haha works a treat x

I did that but lost my razor down the loo! D'oh!

I am so used to shaving daily that i don't even have to look. Due to the fact that i shave everyday, i have never cut myself.

I must have gotten lucky on this topic. I could not imagine not shaving... i'm already hating my body.. at least one thing i can still control.

I know a couple of MW and they honesty say they done care how 'unkept' we are just to have a courtesy wash or baby wipe where possible as the 'unfreshness' is more off putting than in untamed mane lol :haha:

I personally just use a trimmer and have a quick skim squatting over the loo what I can no longer see doesn't bother me aha ' outta sight outta mind and all that' xx

I have bought veet and smothered my lady garden with it and a few cloth wipes and hey presto the bush is gone!! I now get my OH to trim it to keep it in good shape :haha:

I sort of blindly hack at wherever i can and sometimes call in the re enforcements of my hubby in to help with the harder bits,Even when i go to see the midwife i always pack some wet wipes even though ive showered just so if they need a gander at my lady area i can run a fresh wipe round first,How glamorous are we eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->