Finally lost site of it....

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Just had a shower and decided to shave while I still can but NOPE thats not going to happen lol.
I couldn't get my had around let alone see anything since before I cut myself I decided to just admitted defeat. If I also look straight down I seemed to have also lost sight of my feet to.. Haha Took longer than I thought it would though

Over the weekend I realized that shaving isn't happening for me anymore either lol I'm sure I'd seriously cut myself if I even tried.

I have to reeeeally try hard to shave. And its rlt more of a "shave by faith not by sight" thing now. Its actually rly uncomfortable and tiring cuz I have to bend super far over and like squish my bump and suck it in at the same time :/ hubby will do it for me if I need him too though.. he has done it a few times when I just dont have the energy lol.

I sit on the floor of the shower and do it there very carefully, i find it more comfortable on the floor of the shower anyway kinda relaxing. that way i can make sure I do all of my legs as well.

I still shave now and then.. I dont want a full on bush when the world and his wife are looking down there hahaha... I go by faith too ;)

I gave up on trying to groom down there a while ago. I'm scared I'll give myself an episiotomy with the razor lol.
I've been getting waxes at the beauty salon instead.

I sit on the floor of the shower and do it there very carefully, i find it more comfortable on the floor of the shower anyway kinda relaxing. that way i can make sure I do all of my legs as well.

I would but struggle to get back put lol:haha:

Looks like I will be shaving by faith to then.
Can't do the saloon as I'm on bed rest other wise I was going to get the hole shebang done at about 37 - 38 weeks

He he- I am having same problem- I went to get waxed a few weeks before my first baby and I am NEVER doing that again! Horrible! so this time I bought some hair removal cream and I'm going to ask my husband to do it for me in a week or so -he saw me give birth, so it's not any worse :) although I haven't asked him yet !!

This sounds strange, but to shave... I sit on the toilet backwards with a mirror resting on the back of the seat! Use my bikini razor with the mirror for guidence and any hair falls straight down the loo! Haha works a treat x

i had gone way too long not saving and so decided to try the other day and oh my i know i have a butchered bush lol but its betterish i hope it won't be too bad when i go in to labor

This sounds strange, but to shave... I sit on the toilet backwards with a mirror resting on the back of the seat! Use my bikini razor with the mirror for guidence and any hair falls straight down the loo! Haha works a treat x

I did that but lost my razor down the loo! D'oh!

I am so used to shaving daily that i don't even have to look. Due to the fact that i shave everyday, i have never cut myself.

I must have gotten lucky on this topic. I could not imagine not shaving... i'm already hating my body.. at least one thing i can still control.

I know a couple of MW and they honesty say they done care how 'unkept' we are just to have a courtesy wash or baby wipe where possible as the 'unfreshness' is more off putting than in untamed mane lol :haha:

I personally just use a trimmer and have a quick skim squatting over the loo what I can no longer see doesn't bother me aha ' outta sight outta mind and all that' xx

I have bought veet and smothered my lady garden with it and a few cloth wipes and hey presto the bush is gone!! I now get my OH to trim it to keep it in good shape :haha:

I sort of blindly hack at wherever i can and sometimes call in the re enforcements of my hubby in to help with the harder bits,Even when i go to see the midwife i always pack some wet wipes even though ive showered just so if they need a gander at my lady area i can run a fresh wipe round first,How glamorous are we eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->