Finally....my scan pictures!

firsttimemumm

Expecting number 2 AND 3!
Reaction score
Hi,

Well, I had my scan last Thursday...was so scared that there would not be anything in there but there was....a tiny little being waving it's arms and legs, bouncing all over the place!

Anyway, I showed a couple of my close friends my scan pics at work that afternoon and then left them there Thursday night! I work in a school and it was closed due to snow on Friday so I have been counting down the hours until this morning when I knew I could go and pick them up!!!! It has driven me mad! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I went straight to kodak and they scanned the pics and put them on a USB for me. I think she thought I was mad...one of the pics that she printed out had a white line accross it, when I asked her if she could do it again she looked at me as though I was mad (I could almost hear her saying 'It just looks like a fuzzy kidney bean!!!' As I told her "They may not look like much to you but they are EVERYTHING to me!" (and then smiled in the hope that she would do me another copy!!! :flower:

So, here goes.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads