Finally on vbac Labour Watch ...... 40 weeks Wednesday coming

OrkneyGirl

Reaction score
Well after all the worry and stress and problems I've made it past 39 weeks and I'm now down in hospital awaiting delivery (eeeek) :happydance: had a check with doctor yesterday who informed me baby was 3/5 engaged and head can't be moved so I'm taking that as a good sign as my first baby never engaged in the pelvis at all. I'm scheduled for a sweep at 40 weeks so Wednesday coming buy praying I go natural before. I'm disappointed because the hospital accommodation I'm staying in someone was doses with the cold and kindly passed it to me so it's floored me just now sore throat, stuffy/runny nose and general feeling of exhaustion and run down ness :( any good tips of anything I can take to help me get over this cold ASAP? Want to be on top form for my vbac and this is worrying me that it may affect it due to me feeling so run down and rubbish and severe lack of sleep.

No tips for getting rid of the cold I am afraid but I wanted to wish you all the best of luck, I have seen your posts from the beginning and so glad to see you are finally here! Let us know how you get on!

No tips for getting rid of the cold I am afraid but I wanted to wish you all the best of luck, I have seen your posts from the beginning and so glad to see you are finally here! Let us know how you get on!

Aww thank you so much :) x

It's such a shame this forum seems so quiet compare to last time five years ago with my first baby. Maybe no ones as talkative :(

I've been having what I assume is Brixton Hicks since 7pm last night they've carried on overnight but not enough to keep me awake I've slept very well thankfully but there continuing today also with the odd pressure down below like I'm about to wee or the odd lightning crotch lol. Let's hope this is a start have to walk today and see what happens.

Jumping in from 1st tri.
Good luck i hope all goes well and bubby is here soon.

And nothing ..... They've died down today, gutted! Stuck in a hospital away from home away from my little boy and it's so boring every day rolls into the next! I'm so fed up! Praying for Wednesday at least for this sweep see if it can start anything at all! Any good hints and tips ladies to try and jog things on to move lol?!? No plug loss no water loss just nothing! Feeling like I could be here weeks still from now past due date

Oh poor you it must be horrible to be stuck in the hospital with nothing happening. Fingers crossed Wednesday comes quick for you, or even better if something happens before then! I guess one thing you can do it take advantage of the peace and quiet for the moment because possibly by Wednesday you will have your hands full...eek!

good luck =) i hope you get your vbac =) im looking to have vba2c xx

Well disappointed in now a day over and my sweep couldn't be preformed because my cervix was thick and to the right side so booked for another next Wednesday then all else failing I've been provisionally booked for a Ceserian section at exactly 42 weeks can't complain this is giving me the longest time to allow for natural labour to occur. I've been trying everything to soften the cervix in vain hope my body will know what to do soon ...... So far not a thing :(

Went for a sweep today midwife said cervix central was far back she managed to pull forward and get a finger tip in and massage the cervix! Anyone had the same and had anything happen afterwards?

When I was having dd2 I tried everything for natural labour and nothing happened I would of loved a vbac this time but I've had 2 c sections so they won't allow me :( I hope it happens for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->