Finally our turn

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

Finally after the longest journey 5 years 4 months of it. We have just done our first injection 😆 on our first icsi cycle.

I am so excited and just hope it goes quickly .

Hi Kaye,

I remember you on previous board. Just want to stop by and say Hi!! And Yaayy for injections! I can relate :). Grow follies...grow :)

How are you ILT?

Thanks I am now so excited. We're finally moving. Xx

Hi Kaye,

Doing good. Having my transfer tomorrow so hopefully we have some blasties to transfer.

It's going to move so fast and before you know it you'll be a PUPO! :D

Wow good luck ILT. How exciting to be having your transfer then the long 2 ww. Hope it goes fast for you and you have a Bfp to show us all xx

Well done! :)

I had my first injection yesterday too!

Although it's my 4th ICSI but first for 5 years! :)

Aww good luck bethk!

Here's hoping it's a success for us both.
I hope it goes quick. I'm. In Wednesday for bloods and bloods and scan on Friday. Are you the same?

I'm in for a scan on Friday, they did bloods yesterday to check I had enough Suprefact in my blood so I could start the Menopur. We're on 300 units.

Good luck! :)

I was only on 150 when I started 5 years ago. Now I'm obviously older so they decided to boost me.

How are you getting on with the injections? I'm finding the tummy better than the thighs which is where it was done previously. Just want it all to hurry up now though.

Hi

I am doing ok. I was told only to use the tummy so know no different.

Wish it would go faster too. Going to take forever it feels like. Xx

How are you doing?

I'm doing much better than I was on Friday for my first injection, now I make sure there's less of a build up and we just get it over with.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Friday, hoping egg collection is next week if it all goes to plan.

Trying to stay positive.

The hormonal part is a lot easier to deal with this time. Just keeping busy, which is driving DH mad as I spend money like mad when I try to keep busy lol

This time I've decided on a rear extension on the house and a conservatory lol

Wow that's some spending lol. Not just a shopping spree.

How many days did you inject for last time? My doctor said I possibly maybe for 10 - 12 days. Here's hoping the least amount.

I'm Dreading the 2ww to be honest. How do you keep yourself occupied? I have to work as can't get time off so that will keep me busy alot of it I suppose. Xx

I honestly can't remember how long it was last time, that was over 5 years ago now. I'll see if i can find the information i had as i kept everything, although i have moved house since then.

I'll probably take a bit of time off over the 2ww, fingers crossed we get that far!

I only work 2 1/2 days though but i do have my DD at home after school, i'm hoping we get the 2ww done before her half term on 16th Feb! I'd quite like to relax on the sofa at home to be honest ;)

Hi

How are you? Not long till our OTD on Monday.
I seen on another thread you have tested and got BFP? CONGRATS!

We also tested early and got a few BFP! Hoping they are real. Can't see how they can't be really as had trigger 30th Jan so surely it would all be out of my system by know.

Good luck with everything xx

Hi Kaye!

Congratulations on your BFP!

Yes the trigger would certainly be out of your system!

Thank you for the well wishes, yes we got our bfp the other day! So pleased but very cautious.

Have you told your clinic yet?

I've got a scan on 5th March but they said they may get me in early to check on location of the sac due to sharp pain near my right ovary.

Hope it all goes well for you xx

Thanks.

No I need to ring clinic tomorrow as won't they will only accept result on OTD.

5th March will be here before you know it. I hope all ok and maybe the pain near ovary is still from being poked and prodded at egg collection, i imagine after being so swollen after growing all the eggs it takes a few weeks to return to normal. Good luck with everything and keep me updated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->