Finally plucked up courage to speak to OH

Sapphia

Mum to a 28 weeker
Reaction score
I finally plucked up the courage to speak to OH last night and I needn't have worried! He said he had been waiting for this conversation! I let him tell me what he thought first and he was thinking exactly the same as me!

So we have decided to wait until after our wedding before I have my implant taken out. I have read that you then need to wait for 2 normal AF before TTC, but I am going to confirm this with the doctor. So, hopefully we will be TTC summer 2011.

I am relieved and excited to have it planned out!

Awww I'm glad you're both thinking the same thing :thumbup: Great news! x

Great news! Its good that you are both on the same page! xx

We get married summer 2011 too. I had my implant taken out this month, but we have agreed to wear wellies and try for a honeymoon baby. So, we could be ttc at the same time! x

We get married summer 2011 too. I had my implant taken out this month, but we have agreed to wear wellies and try for a honeymoon baby. So, we could be ttc at the same time! x

Fingers crossed my hormones are back to normal by then, would be nice to have someone to move to TTC with!

Yay good news..It's far away but at least you can start planning and you have something to look forward to!!
Good luck waiting!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->