Finally recorded 8w6d HB home doppler

Aw! Did you have to use a special kind of doppler or are you using a normal one?

Just a sonoline B with 3mhz wand...up the hooha :blush: :rofl:

Either way, it's crazy how early you found it! I found my Doppler last night. I'm not going to try looking for it though until after my first appointment. Which is next Friday. I really hope they give me a scan but I'm not counting on it.

Awww yeah I'd say not to bother till bout 9 weeks or so even up the hooha..I did find it between 7-8 wwwks but it was very faint and didn't last long so was just frustrating lol but now it's exciting... good luck !

Thanks. I did try looking a few minutes ago. Nothing lol. I don't have any gel so I used lotion. I may get dh to buy some ky or something. I can't remember how early I was last time when I heard the hb. Maybe 8 weeks? I dunno. This would definitely feel more real to me if I could see it or hear a heartbeat. It's still hard to believe that I'm pregnant!

Ok so I decided to use some hair gel and...I found it! It took me forever! And I could only hear it for a few seconds before it moved away. I can't believe I heard it this early. Wow.

Awwww yay!!! awesome!!! I'm assuming u mean just tummy wise with hair gel? Not up hooha ? Lol :rofl: might gel ur hooha shut lol lol

Lol yea on the belly. I tried looking again. Can't find it. Maybe I'll just nap ..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->