Finally Registered!!

zblacasse

This will be baby #3
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have been checking out this site since i found out i was pregnant back in October and finally decided to join in. I have 2 sons from a previous marriage who will be 9 and 7 when this baby is born, so i feel kind of like i am starting all over again.

It's great that there is a website like this available because then you know you are not alone in some of the things you are experiencing.

Good luck everyone with your pregnancies!!

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!! Congrats on your Pregnancy :happydance:

hiya, glad you joined us :)
Welcome to B'N'B
Emily was 7 when i had Jack, so i know what you mean about starting again!!

Jo, how was Emily when Jack was born and how has she adjusted over the past 2 years? I think my boys will be great and they are really excited, but I also don't want the new baby to feel left out when it's big brothers get to do stuff that it doesn't.

She was brilliant, i couldn't have asked for anything better
She was and still is a great little helper to me at times
Over the 2 years though i have to say the novelty of having a baby brother has worn off, especially now he is into her stuff and can tell her no and to go away LOL.
Jack sometimes does want to do things Emily is doing, he tries to follow her into school, play on computer with her, go out with her with friends etc..., but you just need to develop great distraction techniques

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with the pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"