Finally sharing my story- R.I.P Raheem

I am so sorry for your loss and for the way you were treated. May your angel baby Raheem watch over you and be your light!

I am so sorry for your loss and for the way you were treated. May your angel baby Raheem watch over you and be your light!

Thanks so much!!! I am going to write a letter to the hospital about the doctors. :nope: But, the nurses were the best. :kiss::kiss:They were so sweet.
:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry. I remember seeing you in the ttc section. Your family sound like a massive support to you. Xxxxx

What a terrible thing to go through, I just can't imagine your pain. Thankyou for sharing your story, I hope each day brings you more peace and that that your hearts can heal. My Mum lost one of her babies at 17wks on her birthday. It's so hard to imagine what that would be like until you've been pregnant yourself. My heart just goes out to you and your family so much. You sound like you have a very strong faith though and that will be such a blessing in itself for you. Take care, xo :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your story and my God bless you. I too have an angel baby and she was born full term but passed one week after early last year. We now have true guardian angels watching over us. You will be blessed again.

R.I.P little one.Mercedez I am so sorry for your loss.remember that we all are here for you.

Thanks ladies...Sorry to those who have had losses before too. I pray that God blesses me again. I know that so many women have gone through what I am now facing. I can now be a testimony to another woman. It will and has made me a better mother and woman.

Oh sweetheart I am so very sorry for the loss of your little angel Raheem , may your hearts be healed by the love raheem filled them with, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family xxxxx

So, so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby boy.:hug:

This story breaks my heart. I am so very sorry. May time heal your heart!

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so deeply sorry for your loss.. XOXOXOOXOXOXOOX

This story breaks my heart. I am so very sorry. May time heal your heart!

So, so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby boy.:hug:

Oh sweetheart I am so very sorry for the loss of your little angel Raheem , may your hearts be healed by the love raheem filled them with, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family xxxxx

R.I.P little one.Mercedez I am so sorry for your loss.remember that we all are here for you.

What a terrible thing to go through, I just can't imagine your pain. Thankyou for sharing your story, I hope each day brings you more peace and that that your hearts can heal. My Mum lost one of her babies at 17wks on her birthday. It's so hard to imagine what that would be like until you've been pregnant yourself. My heart just goes out to you and your family so much. You sound like you have a very strong faith though and that will be such a blessing in itself for you. Take care, xo :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I remember seeing you in the ttc section. Your family sound like a massive support to you. Xxxxx

Thank you ladies... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am incredibly sorry for your loss. I pray that you will continue to heal and grieve accordingly and may this not hinder you in trying again.:hugs:

Thank you for sharing your story. Im so so sorry you had to go through this. Ive been through it myself and I know the pain your feeling. Your so right about this making you a better woman and mother. Losing our precious Freya has taught us so much about love, strength and how precious life is. May the coming days be gentle on you xxx :hugs:

Im so sorry that you have lost your little boy. I also lost my little boy at 20 weeks and its the worst pain in the world :( Your little angel is watching over you all now until you meet again. Sending you and your family lots of hugs. xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't believe the trauma you have all been through :hugs:

Lovely of your husband to pray for him like he did xx

I am so sorry for your loss, lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->