Finally sharing my story- R.I.P Raheem

Your strength is truly inspirational. Raheem is craddled in the arms of the lord now.

:hugs: My water broke at 23 weeks I held her in a week and Lost my Baby at 24 weeks so I def know how it feels...If you ever want to talk I am Here...Sorry for your Loss <3 Take care!

im so sorry for your loss :( raheem is a beautiful name with such a amazing beautiful meaning behind it, your in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss... It is the greatest pain I think we will ever feel but we have angel babies that will be with us for eternity and they are loved.

Sleep tight gorgeous little boy :angel:
Your mummy, daddy and all your family love you so much.

I pray that you're blessed with your rainbow when the time is right sweetie :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was beautiful!! I'm sorry you didn't have a more compassionate hospital helping you through this....and this is why I"m going to school for nursing. There needs to be more compassionate nurses out there helping mamas in good situations as well as the sad ones.

Thanks for sharing your story. May you always hold precious Raheem close in your heart. May God give you strength for the grief that you and your husband are going through.

Crying :(

I am so so sorry for your loss :(

Raheem is a beautiful name mash'Allaah and as a religious person you know he is safe in Heaven with God <3

I hope you come to find a way of coping soon..thinking of you and praying for you all.x

I read this and cried my eyes out! I'm so sorry for your loss... I suffered a miscarriage 8yrs ago at 10 weeks... It devastated me and broke my heart! I still cry about it sometimes.... I pray that you have a healthy full term baby one day.... Best wishes ms. Lady &#128148;

I'm so sorry for your loss! I have to say that your faith is inspiring. And the best thing to think is that Raheem is in Heaven with Jesus right now and is more happy and healthy than you could hope. If you're ever feeling down and need prayer, message me. Much love to you, sister in Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->