Finally, some good news!

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
I've been for my presentation scan this morning and my baby isn't breech :happydance:. I'm so relieved that she just has a very hard boney bottom :rofl:.
So my home birth is back on :happydance:.

After having such a nightmare pregnancy i was dreading going today but lady luck was on my side for once and my pesty baby is being good for once!

I'm a little worried as LO estimated weight is already 6lb 9oz :dohh: and she has 4 more weeks to cook yet!

Never mind, i'm still on :cloud9:.

I'm glad you got some good news and you can have that home birth you've been wanting. x

Yeah!!!:happydance: What fabulous news. I'm so chuffed for you!!! x x

Great news hon x x

:happydance: Thats great news! Glad you can now have the birth you want! xx

Thats great to hear, i was wanting a birth centre birth, howeever my lil one was breech at her 36+3 appointment, i am now wondering if maybe she could have turned. I'm booked in for a c-section on the 27th but i wanna do this the proper way. I've tried walking, bottom up in the air, bouncing on ball, sitting on the correct chairs... anything else i can do?

Thats great news :happydance:

Really hoping my bubs has got a boney bum and isn't really breech

Tee hee a hard bottom :) Soooo happy that your birth is back on!!

Great news that you can get your home birth hun! x

Great news for you! I've heard bigger babies are easier to birth... don't know how true this is though!

Ahhhhh, i knew it!!!!!! Why don't they keep their traps shut eh??!! Hee hee. So glad you can have the birth you want. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->