FINALLY - The Birth of Aiden - 23.10.09 - 2.50am

Congratulations he is beautiful, I loved your birth story so uplifting and funny at the same time :hugs:

:happydance: Congratulations :happydance::flower:

Well done Aiden is gorgeous :cloud9::hugs:

Congratulations hun and what a brilliant birth story, you brave thing and I love the attitude, you have inspired me to give it some! I'll probably do it to the wrong person and get a smack knowing me! Aiden is gorgeous, hope to see you in the baby section very soon yay! x

This has to be the best story I have read!! He is absolutely adorable hun. I hope you get a place sorted so you can really get to relax with him in peace x x x

Congrats hun he's gorgeous. Your birth story made me chuckle...it sure cheered me up :rofl:

I laughed out loud at a couple of points you made in your birthing journal. It's really good and what a gorgeous little boy. I love his name too!

Congrats babe, beautiful boy!!! Well done u sounds so brave, I hope when it's my time it's as good as that!! Congrats again hunni x x x

Congrats, he really is gorgeous. Also, for some reason I have read millions of these birth stories, but yours is the one that has really made me sit here and go "Oh my god, I'm going to have a baby" xx

Congratulations! Love your story and the pictures of Aiden - he's a really cutie!! Only 8 weeks till I'll be down at St. Johns - really crapping myself now!! If I see the male midwife, I'll remind him of your story if he checks to see how dilated I am, tee hee!! xxx

Really really pleased for you!! Have been waiting for your birth story as I just knew it would be entertaining - and you didn't let us down - fabulous - he is such a sweet looking bubba - again, so very very pleased for you x x

And you called me brave!!!

Following this on Facebook that night was emotional enough but i'm crying here Katie! Partly with happiness partly with laughing so much! You are one funny, strong lady! He's an absolute angel! I love him xx

Awwww your birth story is fantastic :wohoo: made me laugh, cry and smile all at the same time :haha: and Aiden is absolutely gorgeous, such a little cutie :) I hope my labour is as quick as yours!! You sound like such a proud happy mummy! Congratulations!! xx

Aww i really enjoyed reading your story hun. Well done and congratulations on your little guy, he's gorgeous :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->