Finally ttc n.o 3

twinklestar25

Reaction score
So we’ve finally made the decision to ttc n.o 3! I’ve spent the last 2+ years trying to convince myself against the idea or deciding to go for it then talking myself out of it with the ‘cons’.
I’ve always wanted a slightly bigger family, it does however seem a big jump to 3 and yes im abit nervous but now know it’s what I want.

I’ve felt miserable the last few months over this decision (when decided we weren’t going to ttc) coming back to it time and time again and struggling to find anything else to focus on (not through lack of trying) despite been really busy!

I was hesitant before as I wasn’t sure what I wanted and was scared of life with 3 but this last few months goes to show it is what I want and I can’t escape it so I’ve got to embrace it! It’s like a driving force (hormones maybe?) and I can’t switch it off, it’s now blocking out the cons even.
Maybe it’s because I’m 32 an it’s now or never (for me) whatever it is it’s won and I’m a really sensible, contentiousness person! But it’s now over ridden any logical thoughts! I’ve litrally been crazy over the decision.

So I’m cd 4 and we plan to bd when period has finished! So here we go!

Looking forward to enjoying this journey once more :flower:

Hey there! I am 31 and trying to have my 3rd. I thought I was done having kids after having my two plus they are 9 and 7 so starting over is crazy to me lol but I have my new hubby in my life and he doesn't have any kids (but would love one!) and would make a great dad so here we go again! I wish you the best of luck!

Hi girls can I join to😁 Also 32 and been back and forth several times about trying for no3. This is my first cycle trying. Not ovulating yet. Next few days hopefully. Backshift for the next 4 nights though so hoping i dont ovulate til Mon.

Can I join too, I'm 30 with 2 lil girls age 5 and 3 NTNP at the min till aug then I'll be tracking

Can i join you too?
Im 28 with 2 girls already 🙂
We started ttc in feb but have missed the last two months out due to ill health.
We have gone back and forth about the idea since my mc in 2016 which was a surprise pregnancy.
I totally get what op is saying about it becoming a burning desire. I was just suddnely 100% sure this was what i wanted and all the cons disappeared!! Lol
My OH was happy for us to try but didnt want it to be too ‘scientific’ so we have just dtd when we have felt like it and no luck so far. Ive noticed in the last week though he is increasingly broody so fingera crossed for this month 😃 CD 3 today.
Good luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Hi! Lovely to see so many of us in the same position :) we’re going on our first anniversary night away tomorrow night to a spa (1st wedding anniversary but 15th yr in total!) . So that is when we’re going to have our first attempt ❤️. Good luck to all you ladies x

Good luck! I am gonna hang out at the pool this weekend with the kiddos and have an icecream party tonight :)

Hi there! Do you care if I join? Me and my husband have a 5 yr old son and a 1 yr old daughter. I can’t actually say I’m totally trying because my husband isn’t cooperating but I’m trying! Haha. We just use the withdrawal method during my fertile period so it could happen I guess! I am going to be 33 next month and he is 30.

Hello! We’ve just started trying for number 3 as well. I’m really nervous about it! My last pregnancy was really difficult so I feel a bit mad for wanting to put myself through it again but the desire for a third is overwhelming!
I’m 35 and 8DPO on our first cycle.

Thank you! I’m hoping he changes his mind eventually. He got a new job and is working night shift so it has been a little rough on us. He will be switching to days soon for a little while so maybe that will help?! Haha.

So we’ve finally made the decision to ttc n.o 3! I’ve spent the last 2+ years trying to convince myself against the idea or deciding to go for it then talking myself out of it with the ‘cons’.
I’ve always wanted a slightly bigger family, it does however seem a big jump to 3 and yes im abit nervous but now know it’s what I want.

I’ve felt miserable the last few months over this decision (when decided we weren’t going to ttc) coming back to it time and time again and struggling to find anything else to focus on (not through lack of trying) despite been really busy!

I was hesitant before as I wasn’t sure what I wanted and was scared of life with 3 but this last few months goes to show it is what I want and I can’t escape it so I’ve got to embrace it! It’s like a driving force (hormones maybe?) and I can’t switch it off, it’s now blocking out the cons even.
Maybe it’s because I’m 32 an it’s now or never (for me) whatever it is it’s won and I’m a really sensible, contentiousness person! But it’s now over ridden any logical thoughts! I’ve litrally been crazy over the decision.

So I’m cd 4 and we plan to bd when period has finished! So here we go!

Looking forward to enjoying this journey once more :flower:

Congrats on TTC and :dust: I'm 32 as well and trying for #3 :hugs::thumbup: Would love to be TTC buddies!

Hello new ttc #3ers 🙂
Hows everyone doing this month?
Im cd 6 currently and debating whether to use opks this month or just go with the flow! 🙂
Are you temping and using opks or just having fun?? Lol xxx

I used opks the first two cycles or I should say first and a half lol. I bled like 10 days after I got a positive on Clear blue digi OPK the first cycle so it was only a half cycle. What I thought was my first real cycle last month I got positive OPKS but never ended up ovulating confirmed by temps and a period that didn't come... this is the first post depo provera cycle that I believe I actually ovulated and this time I didn't do OPKS I am just having fun with it! Next cycle if I am not pregnant this cycle I will get the opks again.

Hello new ttc #3ers 🙂
Hows everyone doing this month?
Im cd 6 currently and debating whether to use opks this month or just go with the flow! 🙂
Are you temping and using opks or just having fun?? Lol xxx

I’m full on tracking! I have an Ava bracelet, chart the temps from that into FF (because I’ve been putting everything into that since we started TTC#1 back in 2011) and use OPKs. I sometimes think I should just go with the flow but I can’t switch off :blush:
I have fun with it though! We don’t just stick to the fertile window.
Are your cycles usually regular? I think I’d find it easier to let go of the tracking if I was like clockwork. I find it less stressful to know exactly where I’m at rather than second guessing my body all the time.

I’m not using opk’s this cycle. I ran out and I’m pretty regular so I know what day I ovulate, give or take a day. Unless I for some reason ovulate earlier than usual. My cycles have been about 26 days, they usually never have been later than 28 days so I don’t think I could ovulate much later than I do but could earlier. I do temp but this is my 3rd cycle temping so I’m still trying to get use to reading it. My charts are never the same. It’s probably my sleep. Our daughter sleeps with me so I’m up multiple times. Not totally awake, but still up so I don’t know if that matters? And I don’t record the time at the exact time every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->