Finally ttc n.o 3

(Original poster) sorry not been around for a while, I had a panic and stoped! This was the month I’d set myself for making the final decision, thought I had decided against so many times but every time I’m feeling ok with the stick at 2 decision, hubby makes some comment in jest (but I’m thinking he wants it more than he wants to admit!) then that sets me off thinking again.
So we’ve got back from holiday last week and I realised it’s ‘the’ month so after been in indecision for 3-4 years wanting it so bad at times and verging on crazy, we decided to roll the dice and see! Feeling brave, nervous, excited.
Anyway think I ov’d yesterday (although new batch opks seem dodgy) but going off symptoms. So think I’m in 2ww, what will be will be!

Oh gosh twinkle, I can relate to that more than you know! I haven’t been on here in a while & ive been thinking Two is good for me.... we were supposed to be trying/doing SMEP starting on CD 8 & I’m currently CD 13. DH & I just can’t decide what we want. So, we ending up BDing this morning. I’m still temping/using OPKs & (at least as of yesterday) I haven’t o’d Yet, but I should be close. I’m kinda late for my surge... so we may have a chance at being pregnant despite our indecision due to this morning’s episode. I just don’t know what to do. I’m not 100% either way. I guess we’re NTNP :shrug:

As for you, since it appears you HAVE made the decision - best of luck & :dust: to you!!! :hugs:

Thanks, it’s such a rollercoaster isn’t it! Hard to know what’s the best decision, maybe there’s no best decision, just different. The only thing with a no decision for me is I keep coming back to it!
I think maybe because we know the hard work involved and the likely practical changes required, it’s probably abit of a crazy decision! But the bigger picture seems to make it worth it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->