Finally ttc n.o 3

I’ve used opks before but not consistently. Part of me wants to know when I am ovulating but the other half thinks I will turn into a crazy lady, pointing at my watch and beckoning OH upstairs if i do! 😂😂

Up until this month i have been far more into the idea of #3 than him. Although perfectly on board, I think the fear around doing it again was still there for him. I’ve noticed he seems to be a lot more broody himself now so will maybe just go for it this month and if no luck go for the opks.

Jelly bean - my cycle can vary from 29-32 days. Last three have been 32 days so fairly regular but not exact.

🙂 xxx

How is everyone doing this month? 😀 x

How is everyone doing this month? 😀 x

I’m CD8 and have just entered my fertile window according to Ava but am waiting a couple of days before starting OPKs.
How are you?

I’m CD16 and got my positive opk today 🙂 dtd last night and hoping to the next couple of nights. Feeling positive about this month and then a bit more realistic at other times. How you feeling ? X

I go between feeling quite hopeful because I’ve ovulated fairly regularly recently to worrying I’ll stop ovulating and it’ll all take as long this time as it did for my other babies (both my sons took nearly 18 months to conceive).

So I think that swinging between positive and less positive is quite a normal feeling!

It’s good news that you’re ovulating jellybean 🙂 if your body is managing to do it now then fingers crossed it will carry on! How many cycles have you been trying this time?

Only our second proper cycle this time around so very early days! How about you?

Well I’m on cd20. Ff said I ovulated cd16. If that’s true, I’m out. We dtd on tuesday but husband pulled out. There could be a slight chance if FF is wrong, which I feel like it is because my cm doesn’t match up with their date. We shall see. Oh well!

I got my bfp on June 26th :happydance: can't believe baby num 3 is on its way... good luck to everyone waiting to test

Congrats! I got pregnant for a minute and lost it. I am gonna try again this month though :) I am on CD 9 today.

Jellybean - we have been TTC since January time but this is the first month we have really tried as a pose to just dtd when we felt like it and seeing what happens. We have timed it this month as no luck previously. I was starting to get worried about it not happening so fingers crossed! 🙂

Yay! Congratulations shorty 😃

Pne- sorry to hear you think you’re out this month. You never know though - it only takes one lol!! 😘

Hoping - sorry to read that 🙁
Fingers crossed this is your month! X

Jellybean - we have been TTC since January time but this is the first month we have really tried as a pose to just dtd when we felt like it and seeing what happens. We have timed it this month as no luck previously. I was starting to get worried about it not happening so fingers crossed! 🙂

Good luck! Hopefully the timed efforts will make all the difference!

Hi ladies! May I join you?? I have two kiddos - DD is 5 & DS is 2. We are trying hardcore this month - using SMEP. Got pregnant the first month trying SMEP with DD, (after 2 months of just winging it) and started TTC DS with SMEP the first month & got pregnant right away with him. We’ll see how it works for us this go round!

I unfortunately am still wishy washy about this decision. DH wants another one (or two!) & I’m back & forth. I’m so scared to go through it all over again - everything from pregnancy to labor to breastfeeding - the newborn days... plus I work full time & feel like I can’t get a handle on life as it is let alone with another child to take care of... But I don’t feel done either, and it doesn’t give me relief to tell myself we’re done (read somewhere that if you feel relief with telling yourself you’re done that means you’re done - makes sense, right?? Lol)... I’m 34, so I’m also afraid to wait until I’m too much older to try again. Kinda feeling like now or never... So today is CD 8, so we did our first SMEP BD. Guess we’re doing this! 😬

Sorry, kind of a ramble. But despite all that negativity, I am also excited - don’t get me wrong. Just a lot of nerves there too. Anyway, after all of that, hi! Hope I can stay & chat with you all through this!!

I can understand that BellaRosa! I find pregnancy and the newborn stage incredibly hard but just don’t feel done either.
We’ve also been attempting SMEP this month (badly! We seem to have done every day rather than every other day, except one point where we missed two nights because DS2 was sleeping so badly). Just started the 2WW though so hopefully timed things well enough.
Best of luck to you, hope SMEP does the job and you go onto a smooth pregnancy and chilled out baby!

Thanks Jellybean! I hope you’re right!! :flower: I could be wrong, but I think erring on the side of too much BDing during SMEP isn’t going to hurt lol! I think it’s more of makingbsure you’re doing it enough at the correct times? And skipping two days :shrug: it is what it is. Sometimes life gets in the way. And sperm can survive up to 5 days, so you’re probably covered :hugs: FX this is your month! :dust:

Hi ladies can I jump in late! We are ttc no 3 as well, 2 boys 2.5 and 14 months. So I might be a little crazy lol. But I know I want another and feel like there’s never a perfect time so just starting and see what happens, my husbands military so away a lot so there’s really never a good time!

I’m roughly 14-16 days dpo I think (didn’t really track) and 4 days late for my period, but I did a test yesterday and it was negative.... so I assume I’m out but it’s a little odd for my period to be so late?? This is tmi but.... Wondering if I didn’t have enough pee on test? There was very little. But the control line showed up...

Ugh. I wish I could be more relaxed about ttc. I have been very lucky, my first only took 3 cycles and my second I was actually trying not to get pregnant and my husband was only around for a few weeks and I managed to get pregnant, so this really shouldn’t be stressful for me lol.

Hi crazycat! Welcome! I think if your control line showed up, you probably had enough pee on the test. :shrug: Any news yet? :witch: or :bfp: ? I think we all get stressed about TTC, whether it is relatively “easy” or not... because it’s something we don’t have a whole lot of control over. We can do everything “right” & time everything right, but still only have 25% chance of actually getting pregnant. Anyway, best of luck to you & lots of :dust:

AFM, got a positive on my OPK today, so let the BDing (officially) commence :haha:

Hi crazycat! Welcome! I think if your control line showed up, you probably had enough pee on the test. :shrug: Any news yet? :witch: or :bfp: ? I think we all get stressed about TTC, whether it is relatively “easy” or not... because it’s something we don’t have a whole lot of control over. We can do everything “right” & time everything right, but still only have 25% chance of actually getting pregnant. Anyway, best of luck to you & lots of :dust:

AFM, got a positive on my OPK today, so let the BDing (officially) commence :haha:

Yeah I got my af the next day :( good luck to you this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->