Finally!

Jillie89

Mummy to 2 IVF miracles
Reaction score
I can finally say... I am pregnant! This is as close to shouting it from the roof tops as I can get. Over 2 years, numerous tests, bad news, fertility drugs, operations, financial stress, 3 ivf rounds and an early miscarriage at 5 weeks... We have gotten the furthest we ever have and got a little Christmas miracle. Took a frer test on Christmas Eve at 5dp5dt and got my bfp. Wrapped the Christmas morning test up for my hubby and gave it to him to unwrap the surprise. Most amazing feeling seeing my husband so overwhelmed and happy again. Had a long wait to get our beta over the break with clinic closed. However, finally Hcg at 19dpo was 2240. Next one is scheduled for a few days time at 26dpo (5w5d). So nervous. Please little bean be ok for us!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 29
I also just found out today after 9 months of trying, I am over the moon and can't stop jumping around with excitement!

Congrats on your BFP all the health and best for the 9 months, keep in touch.

Congratulations!
Stories like this are great, will give people hope! I know how you feel having tried for a baby for nearly 6yrs, having had 3 missed miscarriages, Clomid, IVF etc etc! We are now pregnant for the 4th time, and so far thing are going well! Will be 9weeks tomorrow and have had 4 ultrasound scans so far. Have got another one next thursday and one 2weeks after that for our 12week. Just hoping we get that far.
Heartbeat and size are perfect so hoping this is the one for us, our miracle baby!
Good luck xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

My second beta at 5w5d was 16,300! A nice healthy jump from 2240 :) Another test scheduled at 6w5d and then scan when I reach 7wks.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months Hun! Xx

Congrats from another Aussie! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xxx

Congrats from another Aussie! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xxx

Thank you! Got my 3rd hcg bloods tomorrow. Very nervous... I don't think that will ever go away! Been so sick since Saturday. smack bam on 6 weeks and the nausea, dry reaching and occasional spew every day set in... From the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep I feel off. Nothing can wipe mine and hubby's smile off our faces at the moment though. Fx it all stays ok.

FX for you! I'm sure the morning sickness is a good sign though even if it is a bit sucky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->