Finally!

:rofl: I keep winding Matt up coz when we were in hospital having Seth all I heard from him was "I wish Id brought a jumper, this chair is sooo uncomfortable, Ive got proper backache" He has NO excuse to complain this time :haha:

I'm hiding the xbox though xxx

LOL!! :haha: Men are so funny - any complaints from my OH about a damn thing when we hit the big day and I may be forced to throttle him! :haha:

Good for you that you've got your hubby on board!! :thumbup: I'm chuffed for you! :happydance:

I'm *hoping* mine is coming around - though I must admit a certain amount of manipulating his curiosities on my part! :blush: I 'shared' some info on natural labour stimulants etc and he's as curious as he could get!! May even be getting full support out of his sheer nosiness!! :haha: (I'm so bad!! :winkwink:)

I have a pro homebirth husband :happydance:

we went along to a NHS information evening at St James' in Leeds last night & it was fantastic

Great news for you :thumbup:
I was hoping for a homebirth but at booking appt it seemed very negative.
I live in North Leeds on the outskirts so am going to Harrogate as it's closer but if it's as positive as you say I might change to Leeds.

I have to book an appt with comm MW so am going to ask her the options but if I don't get the feedback I want could I please ask you for more info on how the info provided?

Yeah of course hun :) There is an information evening every 3rd Wednesday at 730pm at St James Hospital in Leeds. The lady said we could email her for the slides but I can't find the bit of paper I wrote her address down on now :(

Might be best to go along :) What hospital are you booked under?

xxx

Ah I can see where you are now! Linzi has been to the Leeds home birth group which is always well attended and very useful. Harrogate hospital is hit and miss. Highly medicalised with the worst CS rate locally and not generally hot on home birth as you've found but LOTS of women are home birthing in (north) Leeds. If you live in Leeds and home birth it would be Leeds mws coming to you but you can transfer in to either of the Leeds hospitals or Harrogate. :)

Oh yeah I should have mentioned that other group :dohh: its also been very useful but I haven't been for a few months because of my 3 year old social life interrupting mine :haha:

embob if you're on facebook PM me & I'll add you to send the link across, its a really nice positive group and everybody is really friendly and helpful :)

xxx

Next meeting is on 10th July :)

Leeds home birth group

Think Im gonna go to that one as its the last one until little diva arrives (hopefully!)

That's so helpful. Thank you both.
Does it matter what trimester you are in? I'm only 15 weeks now but I have a feeling everything will need to be a bit more planned than just driving to the hospital when the time is right!
I'll add the Facebook page soon - we haven't told the kids, my mum or my work yet so we have some announcements first lol

You dont even have to be pregnant to come along!! It's for EVERYONE - thinking about, having, had....doesnt matter! :D

Ermm.....no you are the exception to the rule...any your mad ass wife! :p

I was going since 10 weeks hun :) its fine theres loads of different people there :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->