Finaly im Ovulating!

chan221

Pregnant
Reaction score
CD 150 (odd!) and yesterday I had a strong line, todays is darker! Obviously as you can tell this doesnt happen often for me hehe.

So my question is, will I get a period now? (hopefully a BFP of course, but has to be asked) In roughly two weeks?

I have veiney boobs, thick creamy CM, tired and my +OPK.

Attachments

• IMG00343-20110130-2054.jpg
    IMG00343-20110130-2054.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 11
Oooh. GL to you and FX'd. Hope the next two weeks goes quickly for you so you can get your answers. & happy BD'n lol x

Hi Chan,

I have really irregular cycles too. My last cycle lasted from June - January. I got a positive OPK on the 15th Jan, and then AF arrived yesterday which meant I had 14 days between ovulation and my period. It differs from person to person but 2 weeks is a rough guide - FX that you get a sticky bean and don't have a period at all though! Keep us posted on how you get on! x

OMG how much have you spent on OPK's this cycle???? GL with getting your BFP this month hun:dust::dust::dust:

Oooooooohhh, good luck hun!! I hope you get your BFP but im sure AF would also be welcome!

xx

OMG how much have you spent on OPK's this cycle???? GL with getting your BFP this month hun:dust::dust::dust:

Well ive lost count on how much! lol

But I felt weird so bought some a week ago asI gave up on them for a while and look what I got hehe.

Thanks everyone x

Good luck.

Sending babydust your way!

Thanks everyone :) O is sadly over now OPK was negitive today. But im still happy it actuly happened! Ready for FS appointment now two weeks to go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->