Financial Support if he is self employed?

Discussion in 'Work & Finance' started by edinsam, Apr 24, 2009.

  1. edinsam

    edinsam Well-Known Member

    Feb 3, 2009
    Likes Received:
    I have split up with my OH a month ago after he said I either have a termination or leave. Needless to say Im not having a termination so hes gone and actually gone back to his ex who he left 2 years ago.

    Whilst we try to get house stuff sorted etc which he still paying half of rent until I leave in 5 weeks time. I raised the subject of financial support once the baby is born. He went absolutely balistic saying there is no way he is paying a penny and that the CSA can sign for it.

    He earns £350 a day and this is all logged through his company accounts but I now believe that he is going to change his accounts to say he earns less. I know how much he earns as I did his accounts for him for a long time!

    Does anyone know where I stand with a claim from CSA and what I can do to work out how much I would be entitled to? I know the CSA site has a calculator but thats only for full time employed and not self employed. I feel its going to be super complex

    Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated

  2. lozzy21

    lozzy21 Mummy to Niamh

    Jan 24, 2009
    Likes Received:
    If he is changing what he is gettin he can be done for fraud and tax evasion (sp?)

    Just ring the csa hun

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice