Find myself unexpectedly here....

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
So, long story short, I really didn't expect to be here again. We have 4 kiddos, had a surprise pg which ended in a mc in Jan. Dtd last night, realized I was o'ing. Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks!

Sorry about your MC, and hope that you get the result you want :)

Thx! Honestly not sure what I want, lol. I'm trying not to overthink it either way. Part of me really wants another baby, but my youngest is almost 4, and the thought of going back to that stage makes the selfish part of me not want another. Plus, I've had some health issues the past couple of years, and I'm afraid a pg might compound them. Guess we'll see!

Well im gonna join ya on that one hun....I have 3 and wasn't trying but we has a pull out situation go wrong about ten days ago .... feeling like I could be but not sure how I feel about it....suppose we will know pretty soon either way lol nice to know I'm not alone xx

Keep me posted! I'm 4dpo right now, which is know is early, but noticed some nipple/ breast tenderness yesterday and today, which is not typical for me. Trying not to read anything into it. I have had pos hpt's as early as 7-8 dpo, so I might start testing in a few. I lost my last one due to my thyroid disease, and if I am pg, want to stay on top of it. GL!!

Im here too! We were ntnp previously and I had a mc in August last year.
We are getting married in summer 2015 so decided to prevent because I want to focus on that and not have a newborn at the same time.
Dtd on my ovulation day, afterwards I said to my oh had he used a condom as I could tell he had not!!! He said he meant to but got caught up Ughhhh.
So I am in this dreaded 2 ww. Period is due on 4 may.

GL and keep us posted!!! We might all be having New Years babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->