*FIND OUT TOMORROW MORNING* 11 weeks! Any guesses?

KElwanger

Reaction score
This was my 11 week ultrasound with out third! I can't tell if I see a nub yet...

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20160604_143132.jpg
    20160604_143132.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 28
No nub is visible, the baby is facing away from us. Sorry I couldn't help. Do you have any other pics?

No nub is visible, the baby is facing away from us. Sorry I couldn't help. Do you have any other pics?

This is actually the baby's profile, looking to the left. :) No, no other pictures unfortunately other than my 7 week scan. I figured it was a long shot.

Here's my 7 week scan. The baby is on the left of my uterus which I know because when she scanned my left ovary she was on the same side as the baby. But I have no idea where the placenta is...

Attachments

• 20160606_190558.jpg
    20160606_190558.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
Any more guesses? Still 4 long weeks till we find out!

What does the skull lean towards since I dont think we see a nub?

Hi, KElwanger!!!! I haven't seen you on in a while--I stumbled across this by accident, and just wanted to say hi and congratulations!!! : )

Hi, KElwanger!!!! I haven't seen you on in a while--I stumbled across this by accident, and just wanted to say hi and congratulations!!! : )

Hey!!! So good to hear from you! Thanks for saying hi :) hope you're doing well!

Really hard to make a guess from the pics so tossing out a girlie guess just for funsies. Can't wait to see the update!

Thank you :) it does make it tricky when you can't see a nub. The picture is so clear though I keep hoping for skull guesses. I thought round meant girl and this baby's head is super round but then I hear people say round means boy so who knows.

6 more days!

I can't guess for s* everytime I think I am right I am wrong and vice versa

Haha I'm a pretty bad guesser too! I'm going with boy because I have two and imagining it being a girl is just hard to fathom haha.

We find out in 25 hours! Any last minute guesses??

Girl guess :pink: Looking forward to your update!

Thanks for your guess, Jessicahide! Looking forward to finding out. Pretty much everyone in my life says girl but I'm trying to stay neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->