*FIND OUT TOMORROW MORNING* 11 weeks! Any guesses?

9.5 more hours!!! I'm so nervous for some reason haha! We also haven't publicly announced I'm pregnant so we're doing that tomorrow too. With my first we announced right away at like 4.5 weeks and with my second we announced at 7 weeks. So waiting until just 2 days shy of 20 weeks has been fun. I thought it would be hard but it really wasn't and now it'll be a really fun surprise!

9.5 more hours!!! I'm so nervous for some reason haha! We also haven't publicly announced I'm pregnant so we're doing that tomorrow too. With my first we announced right away at like 4.5 weeks and with my second we announced at 7 weeks. So waiting until just 2 days shy of 20 weeks has been fun. I thought it would be hard but it really wasn't and now it'll be a really fun surprise!

My heart was pounding so hard even when i was being scanned..... Can't wait to hear what you are having xxxx

Oh my gosh I bet. I know mine will be too up until the moment she scans that area haha. As convinced as my family and friends are that it's a girl, I have such a hard time picturing anything but boy parts popping up on the screen haha. 3.5 more hours and then I won't have to wonder anymore!

Oh my gosh I bet. I know mine will be too up until the moment she scans that area haha. As convinced as my family and friends are that it's a girl, I have such a hard time picturing anything but boy parts popping up on the screen haha. 3.5 more hours and then I won't have to wonder anymore!

Oh my god, i can't take the suspense!!! Thought you were posting what you are having aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

It's a...BOY!!! Perfectly healthy and growing just as he should be. He is also quite the acrobat. He was in contorted or scrunched up positions the entire time haha. We're so happy. I just LOVE being a boy mom.

Attachments

• 20160802_105605.jpg
    20160802_105605.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
It's a...BOY!!! Perfectly healthy and growing just as he should be. He is also quite the acrobat. He was in contorted or scrunched up positions the entire time haha. We're so happy. I just LOVE being a boy mom.

oh bless him, he is beautiful, congratulations xxxx Well done mummy, looks like you are cooking him up good! xxx

Thank you!!! Here's our reveal pic for both the pregnancy and gender. Such a fun day!

Attachments

• rsz_img_20160802_154758.jpg
    rsz_img_20160802_154758.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 25
Congratulations! Love your announcement!

Beautiful reveal. <3 Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->