Finding it really hard

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
:blush: I'm really quite embarrassed to admit this considering my wonderful baby girl is only 7 months old but I'm finding it really hard having to wait to try again, I think I must be crazy lol!

DH vowed Mailie would be our last but I've managed to persuade him to have 1 more (I bribed him with new wheels for his car :wacko::haha:) anyway he said not yet and I sort of said when Mailie is 3 and starting nursery but it seems like ages away :(

Practicalities waiting is for the best, we need a bigger car and I need to drive before we have another, plus I need to shift the excess weight still from having Mailie but still....

How does everyone else cope with broodiness?

We'll be trying end of 2011 for our last baby and then I'll be having my tubes tied :cry:

Its tough but I understand where you are coming from. I am so broody right now and Euan is only 9 months old, but am coping with it ok since we are trying in Feb for #2. Its easier for me because i dont have much time to wait before i can try to do something about it.
I love how you bribed your hubby with new wheels thats hilarious. You are similar to me, I need to learn to drive too. I am pretty isolated where I live its about 25 minute walk to where I can get transit and now that the fall is here i am pretty much staying indoors.

Not coping very well either :lol: :dohh:

I have been so broody since Violet was born and it's been getting worse. Last couple of days, all I've done is look back at the pictures of her in hospital and thinking about my pregnancy.

Don't get me wrong I love her to bits, it's just that I really want a little brother or sister for her, it's not that she isn't good enough, I just wanna complete my family :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->