Finding out the gender is taking forever!!

I found out my son's gender at 14 weeks and a few days, confirmed at 16 and 21 weeks. Definitely possible, but I think 14 weeks is the earliest. They actually guarantee their gender checks at the private ultrasound place we went to, but they will not do them before 14 weeks. Also, the quizzes are 50/50! I don't really believe in the Chinese gender chart either, it was wrong for my daughter so I didn't even bother looking this time.

See, I don't agree with the Chinese one simply because all I've heard from those around me is it's been wrong. The quizzes are a nice little way to hold me over though :) I have a blood test on the 13th of this month, and I'm hoping simply hearing the heartbeat will help me guesstimate what the little one is :)

All the prediction stuff is fun - but no more accurate than just a guess. You can get a private scan, but they don"t usually do it until later - usually 16 weeks here. You can find out earlier (I think 10-11 weeks) with the Harmony prenatal DNA test - but this is very new and not offered most places. Plus it's not specifically for finding out the sex, but to check for chromosomal issues. I think it would be a fab thing for you and OH to book a private scan together when he's back. I would wait a while though, as I know more than one person who was told the sex at 14-15 weeks and it was wrong. Hugs! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->