Finger food ideas for travelling

MummaMoo

Mum to my gorgeous girl!
Reaction score
Hi!

We go away tomorrow, and staying in a travelodge overnight. Just a bit stuck for things I can give my 7 month old that won't need too much prep and won't make too much mess whist we're there! Any ideas!?

We traveled to a wedding at 7 months and I think we did a lot of sandwiches, fruit and baby puffs for lunch (were really only doing breakfast and lunch at that point). Breakfast was easy because we ate in the hotel, so she got some bits off our plate - toast with butter, scrambled eggs, some fruit or cheese. But things like cucumber sticks or any other raw fruit or veg you could cut up would be good. As would muffins, as you can bake them in advance and they shouldn't need refrigeration if it's only a couple days. Any kind of muffin would be good, carrot, banana, etc. but we used to make a lot of these spinach and feta ones (have also done broccoli and cheddar using the same recipe but with the substitutions).

https://littlegrazers.com/mini-spinach-and-feta-muffins/#.VASH4UjNC8p

If you're taking her for meals with you though, I'd just offer her some of what you're eating and then also add in some other things that might be easier for her to eat (like some cut up cucumber, banana, apple, cheese, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->