Finger foods - every meal?

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Hi
For those of you not doing BLW, do you give finger food to your LO at every single meal?

Thanks

zane still wont eat lumpy food but will eat finger food and i have been thinking of just giving him finger food for each meal myself, i dont see the harm in it aslong as they r eating healthy food like carrot sticks and chunks of veg.

what does blw stand for im thick lol?

LOL! BLW is Baby Led Weaning
https://babyledweaning.com/
which sounds pretty much like you're doing!

I always give Poppy toast and either a banana or pear at breakfast as finger food but I don't always give her finger food at lunch/dinner. Presume it's ok as long as they get used to having it at least once a day?

i dont see a problem in it if they will eat finger food why not just give it to them.

altho last night zane did have mash but also had home made chicken nuggest which he held n chucked everywhere haha

im doing a mix of BLW and purees (with lumps in though) and i dont always give her finger food with every meal...sometimes its not feasible if we out and about and sometimes she not interested. I tend to stick to lunch, breakfast and snacks as for finger foods at the moment

for breakfast i will give zane cereal and then a finger of toast, ive only just started with the meals being finger food as im sick of him not eating lumpy food other then his finger food snacks.

im now just trying to think of things i can cook for him that he can eat im a terrible cook lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->