Fingers crossed for the two week wait!

lcbrockley

Reaction score
So I came off the pill at Christmas and fell pregnant in March but at 6 weeks started bleeding heavily and had the complete miscarraige confirmed by scan on 16th April. I haven't spoke to any Drs about when to try again but my partner and I decided we wanted to try straight away. I had my last faintly positive HPT on Thurs 23rd April and the next test on Monday 27th was negative. From testing on the 23rd I also started using OPKs everyday. These had a faint second line straightaway, i assumed that this was obviously hormones from miscarriage but since my first negative HPT on Monday I had a very positive OPK on Mon and Tues and only getting very slightly lighter yesterday... My partner and I have DTD everyday for the last week except last night as he fell asleep early! Also ive had EWCM and slight twinges on my right side (I know I last ovulated on left as was told at scan. I am really hoping it happens quickly for us but am so scared of miscarriage again!! This is made harder as my sister is now 13 weeks and I should only be 5 weeks behind her if I hadn't miscarried and as we hadn't told anyone about the pregnancy I haven't had anyone to speak with about what's going on.

Sorry this was meant to be in the two week wait board.. Don't know how to delete or move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->