Fingers Crossed

J

jo27

Well i have been trying to conceive since the miscarriage in May. Cycle varies but the longest it has been is 32 days so it will be 32 days tomorrow! Have been feeling sick past couple of days and had cramps for about a week so fingers crossed i'm pregnant this month. Did a test last nite but it was negative not too concerned though as last time i was pregnant it came up negative then 4 days later tested again and it was positive!

Hi Hunni

Good luck - I'll have my fingers crossed for you!! Hope you get your BFP next time you test!! :hugs:

Thanks guys - i'm trying not to get my hopes up but feel the same as i did last time i was pregnant (unless i'm just imagining it!)

It's hard not to convince yourself isn't it?!

I've been feeling sick all morning and even though I'm only on CD18 I can't help wondering - but then I don't know if I've just convinced myself I feel sick and it'ss all my mind playing tricks on me!! lol :headspin:

It's soooooooo hard waiting isn't it? Last month I nearly drove myself crazy wondering. I've tried to take a more wait and see this month and for the most part it's working :wacko:

I know the waiting is a killer! Does anyone know what the best / most reliable brands are for home pregnancy tests. I was going to wait until the weekend but i have a feeling i won't last that long lol!

I would love to know that toooo !!! LOLLOL
I hope you get your "I'm PREGGERS" result this month!! :)

Try not to worry about it to much, I know it will be hard, but you don't want that extra stress, it's not good for you or the baby. :hugs: Let us know how everything goes for you! :hugs:

OMG

Congratulations!

Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Thanks everyone, good luck to all you guys to, hope you all get BFP's soon too! x

Congratualtions!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I had a miscariage 6 months before I got pregnant again, I was sick with worry but everything turned out fine and I now have a healthy (and very cheeky!) two year old!!

We're trying for the next now!!

Good luck Hun x x x x x :crib: :crib: :baby: :cloud9:

Awwww Congratulations!!!

Hope you have a healthly nine months :crib:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members