Finished wrapping!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Did all my wrapping this morning. It took hours but it's finally done and I am feeling so much more organised now! :happydance:

I finished mine earlier this week. Kinda feel a little lost now though....wrapping is my fave part. :)

I like it once I'm into it, it's just getting started!

This is my Saturday night plan!! DH is out with his family for dinner and drinks, Kids in bed by half 7 and all three Santa Clause movies are on so ill be watching them while wrapping by the fire and drinking a glass of wine :D

I am going to finish mine on Sunday evening, OH works from 4pm on a Sunday so I will have all afternoon and evening to finish everything off :)

Haven't done any yet but have Monday off work so my plan is to do it that day.

I've just finished mine also (well I do have a couple tshirts to buy OH next week but apart from that, everyone's presents are all wrapped!

I've just finished mine also (well I do have a couple tshirts to buy OH next week but apart from that, everyone's presents are all wrapped!

Well done :D

:D it feels good knowing I haven't got to worry about it next week and we can enjoy the week doing christmas things. Going to town with my dad next Wednesday so pick up the tshirts then, just hope Alex doesn't tell OH what we got him haha.

It's a great feeling isn't it :)
Fingers crossed that Alex doesn't tell your OH what he's got!

Yay! I'm kind of glad I've bought more so I have more to wrap. Was feeling a bit deflated with nothing to do ha ha

I'll be getting mine done tomorrow hopefully! The plan is to send the kids to mil's. I'm going to wrap presents and hubs is going to build our new bed. Dread to think what my house is going to look like tomorrow lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->