Finn James Champion 23/02/09

Hey hun
Hope you are both ok
What a gorgeous baby he is xx

Congratulations you have a gorgeous son and a great outlook about things xx

Great story! Glad everything worked out and congratulations on your baby boy he is absolutely gorgeous.

Congrats on the birth of your beautiful son Beancounter - he is absolutely adorable!:happydance:

The moral of my story is even if you don't get a single thing on your birth plan done (like cutting the cord or seeing the placenta because well, hell, they LOST it, or even skin to skin) even if it goes all wrong and you read these books and they seem to imply that the birth is terribly important and you must do all these things and give birth in water by the light of a candle singing a chant to mother earth you have failed and your baby will spend the first 3 months crying and possibly grow up to be a criminal (also due to the lack of a nursery with matching furniture) IT DOESN'T MATTER. The end result is the same and you should be too busy staring and loving your little baby and you should be damn proud you made that.

This is so, so true! Thanks for saying this hun.
I want this to be copied and made into a sticky at the top of the third trimester section to remind us all that in the big scheme of things is doesn't matter!:hugs:

awww congratulations hun! he is gorgeous!! :cloud9:

(i agree - the hospital food looks like it came out of a playdoh machine :rofl: xxx)

He's gorgeous, congratulations and i'm so glad you are both doing well

Congrats hun:happydance:and I agree, it doesn't matter HOW you have your LO...love is more important!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->