First 2WW in 8 Years! - Please look at my chart! :)

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
So we've been NTNP for 8 years and this is our first full month "trying" I forgot how horrific the TWW was! Sheesh!!

Anyway, I forgot about temp tracking but for the sake of it started a couple days after ov (I know, bad idea) But, Interestingly I have covered it with my chart from when I got pregnant with my son, now I'm freaking out haha!

I had a huge dip at 4DPO, and I also did with my son! I know I've not done a full month of charting so it's probably not accurate, but interested to know people's thoughts all the same! I know about the triangles, and to be honest I got them when I charted for years so doesn't bother me too much.

It’s quite common to get a dip around 3-4DPO due to the oestrogen surge but if it’s the same as your pregnancy chart I really hope it’s a good sign for you! Good luck!

It’s quite common to get a dip around 3-4DPO due to the oestrogen surge but if it’s the same as your pregnancy chart I really hope it’s a good sign for you! Good luck!
Thank you! I had another dip today at 7DPO so I’ve no idea what’s happening haha. I did have a slight dip the same time with my positive chart too, but who knows! I’ll test in a few days!

Good luck for testing!
Thank you! I’ve had cramping today and then a awful bout of diarrhea (sorry tmi!) my nipples have been on fire today also (on and off) I’m going to test at 10/11dpo

Thank you! I’ve had cramping today and then a awful bout of diarrhea (sorry tmi!) my nipples have been on fire today also (on and off) I’m going to test at 10/11dpo

Good signs! Fingers crossed for you!

Caved and tested today at 8dpo I think these are evaps on the first two (freedom brand) and the other is an amazon cheapie which looks stark white to me!

1E025EC7-34F5-476F-88CC-D28942D09350.jpeg

Those lines do look quite like the start of something..the tests could be different sensitivities? Good luck!
Trying not to get my hopes up! I have such a random chart atm too!

So a mini update! Yesterday I had strong cramping, AF was due today according to FF but no AF yet! Really sore nipples, took a test and was BFN. Still have some cramping today just not as intense. Who knows! I’m 11dpo.

Omd! Faint line on FRER today! Will take a pic after I wake hubby up! Shaking!!! I’ve been getting more and more cramps, erect nipples, headache and yesterday nausea walking down the confectionery aisle in Asda I cannot believe it! Came up within a minute!

Pic attached! :) Just shows anything is possible! Absolutely nothing for 8 years!

Today I’m still cramping, have loose bowels and super erect nipples.

0CD32F47-5078-4843-89F3-B57666D4DA81.jpeg

I can see that line clear as day and it looks pink! congratulations! Your symptoms sound good...everything crossed you have darker and darker lines on the next tests.

I can see that line clear as day and it looks pink! congratulations! Your symptoms sound good...everything crossed you have darker and darker lines on the next tests.
Thanks so much! I just knew it! Super excited! Will take a digi tomorrow but I’m almost convinced I implanted 2 days ago, so wanted to give it a few days for HCG to build ♥️

FX it keeps getting darker. Did you take the digi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->