First AF at 16 months pp - now in the TWW

MummaBear16

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in a really long time! I did not think I would be back here, and this certainly isn't a planned TWW lol!

I am breast feeding my 16 month old daughter and two weeks ago I had my first AF since before I fell pregnant with her. My dp and I had a slip up two nights ago and I am almost 100% sure I was ovulating that day.. I have tracked enough cycles to know when it's happening, so I am pretty confident that I'm right! We are definitely not planning any more children, so now I am freaking out a little!

Feel free to join me! :hi:

Welcome Bselck24 :hi:
I have no idea how I will feel if I do end up being pregnant! My last two pregnancies were very much planned, so it feels like I'm young again and freaking out about my son's surprise pregnancy :shock: lol!

My dp was supposed to use the pull out method, but we all know how that can go wrong very easily :rofl: and we've had years of compiled time of ttc, being pregnant, then no af for 16 months, so we havent had to worry about contraception too much! He is very much aware of his slip up and my current worries! He is being very casual about the whole thing considering he is 110% dead set on not wanting more babies!

I believe I am 4dpo and last night and today I have been cramping on my left side. I will have to look back over my last two journals to see what symptoms I had those times. I didn't even feel this crampy with the return of af after so long!

Last edited:
Cramping has stopped and noticed creamy cm. I am 5dpo and I think I will test at 10dpo. I only have one frer and it's from over 2 years ago, so no idea if its even still in date :haha:

Good luck hun xx

Thanks Tdog :hi:

I also have been having aversions to nursing my daughter last night and today and she has been wanting to feed a lot more! I have no idea what is normal during a cycle while breast feeding, so this could all be just my new normal mid cycle stuff!

Thanks! I am very confused about what I want the outcome to be! I don't think I am ready for another baby, because my almost 17 month old dd doesn't eat, so she relies on breastmilk almost entirely still. She will maybe eat up to equivalent of 1 slice of bread per day if I'm lucky, and drink only 100ml of fluids other than breastmilk. So that is a huge concern for me with if I fell pregnant, knowing more than likely breast milk can dry up during pregnancy. She will 100% not eat or drink even if I don't breastfeed her all day. VERY stressful times! It has been a big factor in dp not wanting any more children as well, as it has been so worrying and taken a toll! Not to mention my weightloss and energy levels from nourishing a toddler nealy 100% with my body!

Anyway, today I have felt kind of like I would with early symptoms of a uti. No pain, just the urge to pee even after I have been to the toilet. I think it has eased tonight, but that was odd. I was also incredibly tired early this afternoon.

Feeling very unsure about what will happen if this turns into a bfp!

6dpo and nothing to report today! No cramps or anything unusual.

Hi Starry :hi:

I am freaking out slightly after looking at the pregnancy test forum :haha: one tell tale sign for me in early pregnancy for my last two has been craving shaved ham.. Well today without even thinking about it, I've really felt like some ham on a salad roll. I don't usually go much on the stuff [-( 7dpo today

8dpo today. Yesterday I had two nose bleeds. It wasn't overly hot yesterday and I never get nose bleeds. So that was strange!

I understand your concern hun with the breastfeeding still when will you test to no for sure? What a rollercoaster your going through right now xx

I think I will test on Tuesday when I'll be 10dpo. Maybe 11 or 12 dpo if I can hold out, as I only have one test and am trying to avoid buying a lot lol

I can't believe how much my daughter is wanting to breastfeed lately! She's usually fine once she's had a feed, but the last few days she keeps asking for more.

9dpo today and debating whether I'll test tomorrow or not. I'm in two minds! I'm terrified, but have started thinking it would be kind of nice to have another.. I just don't know!

Night of 9dpo and feeling quite nauseous and have that awful metallic taste in my mouth like I have a mouth full of blood. So freaking out about that as it's been a bfp symptom for me before!

So today is 10dpo. It's 9am and I haven't been to the toilet since 2am.. So I am trying to hold on a little longer and then I will test. I have the day off work, so.I have all day to analyse :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->