First AF

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
So.....

I got my first AF after my M/C, its not too late a week maybe? Anyways after my M/C my emotions settled down and things started to get back to normal, but ever since the witch arrived im in pieces again, i dont know why and i wish it would go away... OH and i are still trying to deside whether to WTT or TTC because his job is kinda up in the air because of the economy, i really really want to TTC but cant not knowing where we will be money wise in 9 months. I dont want to strugle and bring a baby into the mix you know what i mean? And when we talked about TTC awhile ago (before the issue with his job) he wanted me to go off work and take care of my self, and the bean. My job is VERY hard work i work at a horse stable with 75 horses alot of lifting not to mention there is mold im sure. Well if we start TTCing there is no way we can do that right now. I dont make that much but we need it... I just dont know what to do and didnt know where to write this if you read all of this thank you i know it was alot any imput would be awesome thanks ladies. :blush:

:hugs: Only u and your hubby can decide when the time is right ....money isnt everything and babies dont have to cost a fortune buyin a few bits here and there xxx

:hugs: I think the 1st AF after a m/c tends to bring back the memories because its similar to the m/c experiece which i'm sorry you had to go through. If anything you can take a little time to think, save and heal and then make a decision. You guys really do know your situation best. My oh said the greatest thing to me yesterday "we have all of our lives to have a baby", and that brought alot of peace of mind to my present situation, and maybe it'll bring some peace to yours to (and believe me I can't wait to have one!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->