First appointment jitters!

Eren

Reaction score
My first OB appt is today. I have been so nervous since becoming pregnant because Im afraid of losing it.

My last pregancy was 5 years ago and this is a new OB, so Im nervous and unsure how its going to go.

My symptoms have been the complete opposite, and its had me searching the web... which gives me a ton of sad stories, and that has made me paranoid.

Im hoping that everything looks good!

Hoping it went perfectly well!

Thank you all for the well wishes. When I first arrived I think the OB could tell how nervous I was, she was very nice and comforting. I felt comfortable with her.

She reprimanded me some for reading into every story on the Web too much, telling me not to stress out.

We did everything-from feeling the uterus to the ultrasound to 10 tubes of blood. It was an exhausting 4 hour appointment once everything was done!

The ultrasound showed one healthy baby with a heartbeat of 174! Which is extremely high to me (but still normal). My son's heartbeat always stayed around 153 and never surpassed 164.

Im much more at ease now and pray the next few weeks go just as well as the last 8 have.

Glad everything went well for you and that you feel more at ease now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->