First appointment today :(

kaylafrank

Reaction score
I went for my first ultrasound today and should have been 10+2 they founf the placenta and what they think to be some tissue but no fetus. they think it was a miscarriage but my doctor just kinda seemed like he straight wanted me to get a d.e. and that was it he didn't care about me getting my lab work, he seemed like he just wanted an abortion. they tested me for pregnancy and it was positive, they didnt look for a heart beat or anything jumped straight to a vaginal ultrasound and couldnt see anything. They had me empty my bladder as well.

P.s. Can being "gas-y" affect an ultrasound?

I'm sorry :(

As far as I know being gassy has no effect on the ultrasound.

No, being gassy will not effect an u/s. By 10 weeks the baby is well big enough to see on the screen. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry. Sadly it is true that by 10 weeks they would have seen baby. I found out at 10 weeks 2 days I had lost my first and the ultrasound showed an 8w baby with no heartbeat. I went straight for the D&C to allow myself to move on and start getting ready to try again. 4 weeks later I was pregnant with my wonderful son. (There is hope, as hard as it can be to see at the moment.)
It's devastating, but if you need any support or someone to talk to please PM me. I have personal experience in dealing with this kind of loss and have helped many women through theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->