First appointment with Dr this afternoon, feeling anxious!

jenners45

TTC #1
Reaction score
We have an appointment with a doctor this afternoon, this is the first time dh and I we've sought proffesional help since ttc, thougt it was about time as we've been trying for 16 months and nhs guidelines say you should wait a year at least before you see your gp and we are well past that! I'm just wondering what I should expect as I'm feeling pretty nervous! Also AF started this morning so at least I know its not a waste of time! Thanks :)

Hey! How did you get on? I hope they were helpful. Did they decide on any next steps?

Hey! How did you get on? I hope they were helpful. Did they decide on any next steps?

Hi, the appointment was fine, the dr was lovely she was very understanding and has booked me in for blood tests this afternoon, and also a smear in a few weeks, hubby has been given a plastic pot for a sperm sample which he will do once we get a letter from the hospital providing more information. I was so worried about it but I'm glad we went and I'm pleased we are getting the ball rolling already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->