First attempt at announcement photo

imaswimmer2

Reaction score
Why do toddlers have to be so stubborn :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 82
Thank you everyone! I have such a perfect image in my head, so I get so frustrated when I can't produce the actual picture haha.

aw they're sweet! when are you announcing?

I was planning on announcing to my family after my 12w scan Thursday then to Facebook and Instagram once the fam knows, but I reached out to a photographer friend who I had already told about the pregnancy because we have a bond over past losses, and she offered to try and get my "perfect shot" the next week. So I guess around 13-14 weeks, which is when I told with my first 2 anyways :) this will be my last child, so I want the delivery of everything to be perfect!

Such a cute idea!! Love it! Be sure to post the final shot! Can't wait to see it! :)

This gives me some motivation to start working on my announcement pictures once I get the things I need for it in the mail. I was so excited about it before I got pregnant but have had zero motivation for anything after falling pregnant :dohh: but I will probably announce in a month or so, so I need to get to work on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->