First baby boy and eternity ring

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
mil said she got one after she had OH
i never heard of it before, but did you get one when you had your first baby boy? :D

Rings? What are those? LOL

Nope, didn't get a thing.

well, i didn't know but mil said you're supposed to get one when you have your first baby boy (who will keep family name,something like that) and she waited for 20 years to get it,lol

i heard about getting one one birth of first born- didnt get one though

I've heard after first born as well (boy or girl) but I didn't get one!

well, i didn't know but mil said you're supposed to get one when you have your first baby boy (who will keep family name,something like that) and she waited for 20 years to get it,lol

Tell your OH that this is the custom and see what he does. LOL

All I got was a lovely dose of piles and my wonderful OH got me some credit to watch the broken TV in the hosp :dohh:

I want a ring too!!!!!!!

I heard you got one after your first born, I did. I have 2, got one after Dan was born and one for my first wedding anniversary.

All I got was a lovely dose of piles and my wonderful OH got me some credit to watch the broken TV in the hosp :dohh:

I want a ring too!!!!!!!

:rofl:

I want one too!! Never heard of that before. I'm going to tell hubby that everyone gets one though :rofl:

Yes, y husband presented me one the day I come home from hospital with Oliver. I love it!

I got one from my lovely hub. He gave it me for one of my Christmas presents :)

I actually got 1! and it would have been b4 number 2 but she came early!! either way i have a beautiful ring!!

Ooooo i want one!!! You lucky ladies get beautiful rings and i get stretchmarks.... think i must be doing something wrong!!!!
*goes to stick pix of rings round house for hints* :rofl:

Yep, it's traditional that you get one after the birth of your first child (girl or boy). :)

Obviously my OH doesn't know anything about tradition. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->