First baby boy and eternity ring

Yes, y husband presented me one the day I come home from hospital with Oliver. I love it!

OoOoOOh that's just like the eternity ring my nan had! That's gorgeous! x

I havent got one though, I think It's one of those Old customs/sentiments that's almost died out. I'll bloody well get him to get me one eventually though. hehe

traditionally an eternity ring has three stones. One each for your past, present and future together.

I prefer the ones with diamonds half way round the band though.

I'd rather have one with them 1/2 way around too. :) Probably won't happen though. :rofl:

No get one with diamonds all the way around. My wedding ring has them only halfway and it keeps twisting round so you can't see them!

My OH said he'd get me one and I didn't get anything, that's even worse hey?

my mum got one on her first anniversary

i did get one

I WANT ONE!!!!

I want one!!! :hissy:

I've actually got no chance cant even get an engagement ring!!! :rofl:

I think your suppose to get one if your married and have just had your first baby. Doesnt matter on the sex of the baby. Wonder if my hubby will buy me one.

I think your suppose to get one if your married and have just had your first baby. Doesnt matter on the sex of the baby. Wonder if my hubby will buy me one.

cook him some nice dinner :munch: then a couple bottle of wine :wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine: then he should be ok :rofl::rofl:
if not :grr::rofl:

Yes, y husband presented me one the day I come home from hospital with Oliver. I love it!

OoOoOOh that's just like the eternity ring my nan had! That's gorgeous! x

I havent got one though, I think It's one of those Old customs/sentiments that's almost died out. I'll bloody well get him to get me one eventually though. hehe

I only got it after some hints I left like - "You have to buy me an eternity ring when the baby is born". He obviously got the subtle hint!!:rofl:

I never heard of it, and definately didnt get a ring after having LO. However, for my first mother's day, i got a ring with LO's birthstone in it :) Is that similar to the eternity ring?

it must be , you are lucky ! I want one now :rofl::hissy:
Come one OH,give it to me :devil::rofl:

LOL You need to drop the hints! :-= Thats what I did...just before mother's day we went around to the jeweller's, and I was like "Hmmm, thats pretty...and look, its the baby's birthstone!" lol Then I insisted on trying it on, "just for fun" of course ;)

This is what mine sorta looks like. Its not exact, as I dont have diamonds on the band, just around the centre stone. And of course, the stone is a darker blue as LO was born in December :)

Attachments

• RIng.jpg
    RIng.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
I never heard of it, and definately didnt get a ring after having LO. However, for my first mother's day, i got a ring with LO's birthstone in it :) Is that similar to the eternity ring?

LOL You need to drop the hints! :-= :)

i did drop the hints hun, but there was only.....silence....:rofl: when i mentioned it.
bigger hint next time:hissy:
like; I WANT IT, GIVE IT TO ME NOW !!:rofl:

I never got a ring! lol. But my boyfriend did get me something else for Christmas. I'll see if I can get a picture up.

What I like about this is that he got me a gold chain with it, which is really thoughtful because my skin is sensitive (he paid attention!) and he had to work really hard to get it. Plus, I can add other charms for my next babies. :rofl:

Attachments

• April birthstone charm.jpg
    April birthstone charm.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
Any luck girls ?
I'm trying to convince OH to get one for me,lol hope it didn't take 20 years like mil,lol

LOL You need to drop the hints! :-= :)

i did drop the hints hun, but there was only.....silence....:rofl: when i mentioned it.
bigger hint next time:hissy:
like; I WANT IT, GIVE IT TO ME NOW !!:rofl:

You can always circle the one you want in big red marker and write some kind of non-chalant (sp) threat on the bottom...like:
"BUY THIS ONE! Oh, and I almost ran over your golf clubs the other day when pulling the car into the garage...maybe you should be more careful with them?" :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->