First baby--due in February...who else?

michaelap

Reaction score
Hey all you lovelies! This is my first pregnancy, and I am due in February! We have been trying since 9/12. I did metformin and then the lovely clomid. I had one cycle after clomid and then that delightful positive pregnancy test! I was not expecting it at all. I was 2-3 days late, though my cycles have been between 28 and 32 days so I didn't think much of it. Took a test on 6/17, hopped in the shower (since I had orientation for my new job that day!), got out 10 minutes later to see 2 pink lines staring at me. I always wanted to do something cute to tell my hubby, but I ran in the bedroom screaming for him to get up, very cute indeed ~lol~. I am a NICU nurse, so naturally I assume the worst. I have minimal symptoms, but so did my mom, and she had 3 healthy babies. This is my story, now let's hear yours! I am an open book and will talk about ANYTHING! I tend to have little to no filter....

Congratulations! No filter in first tri on this forum ... you'll fit right in.
There's a whole bunch of February bumps if you click on the banner in my signature xx

Hi! I am also due in February with my first and second...I am having twins! I just found out Wednesday at my first ultrasound, I am 7 weeks.

We have been ttc for just over a year, we had an early m/c back in December. I changed OB's because of the way they handled my m/c situation. I got a total jerk for an OB, he wouldn't even listen to me. Finally decided to make an appointment with an RE and had to wait over a month for my appointment. Unfortunately my Grandfather passed away and his funeral arrangements were the day of my appointment, so I had to reschedule. Luckily I was able to get in when there was a cancellation 3 weeks later on May 27th. I was 8dpo. I scheduled a bunch of blood labs/hsg with the RE for when AF arrived, knowing I had a short LP (8-9days) I knew AF would show up anytime. The following afternoon I decided to test because I just didn't feel right, and was shocked to see a faint line on an ic. I tested again the following morning (10dpo) with a frer and got a dark bfp! Went in for labs and my beta was 34! Went back two days later and my beta was 135. Was shocked to learn that we are expecting twins!

My main symptoms are extreme fatigue, sore bb's/heartburn and some GI upset (probably related to my IBS).

It is nice to meet other girls that are due with their first! :)

Hi ladies :) congrats on your 1st pregnancies!!! I'm due Feb 22nd I believe, haven't got in to the dr yet to confirm the date though ..... This isn't my 1st , it is my 3rd! If you have any questions I have probably been there and more than happy to help :) I think the sickness has just kicked in...I get full after barely anything , and If I eat my normal amount of food I am miserably sick for hours on end..... My bbs have been sore since literally ovulation, never have they ever been so sore in my life!! I'm sleeping like a baby when normally I have horrible insomnia and I'm starving all the time! Lol. Oh let's not forget the dizzy spells when going from sitting to standing ������ I'm feeling nervous that I might have twins ! It's just soooo diff this time! It then again I had two boys, maybe this is a girl?

Hello! I'm pregnant with my 2nd & due around the mid/end of Feb :) how're you ladies feeling? x

Hello,

My husband and I, have been trying since nov/dec 2012 .. I had a mc in december at 5 weeks. and finally got my second BFP on June 6th :)

Im due around the 13th of Feb, very excited but so so scared of anything going wrong so worrying over every twinge, my boobs are a bit sore but not that bad tbh, very frequent nausea and a little bit of morning sickness. And so so tired. :)

I cannot wait to finally be a mum.

I would love to have twins! I get dizzy getting out if the shower, even with luke warm water, the door open, and the fan on ~lol~ become ravenous to eat in two seconds...only craving: hamburger buns! No clue, just soft and yummy! Congrats to everyone!

MrsLemon, congrats! I am worried about everything too, I feel a twinge or ache and I am on google searching.

michaelap, I was a little dizzy/lightheaded last week and also had major chills. Seems to be better for now but I still get cold easily. Yum...hamburger buns sound good, I can't eat wheat and I really miss it!

I am tired too, no energy. Also the thought/smell of most food makes me gag. I have been eating sandwiches on gluten free bread, veggies, cantaloupe and dots candies.

Hello there! And congrats to all of you ladies on your BFP's!

This is my 1st and I am due around Feb. 16-19th. I have my first scan on Monday morning and am so nervous and scared. As having several chemical pregnancies in the past I am on pins and needles. I just want a good scan and healthy babe!
So far my boobs/nipples have been super sore, super hungry but then feel sick at times after eating. Also peeing like crazy - like 3 times at night has been my new thing. haha

Hey ladies this will be my first take home baby. My first pregnancy I lost my son from preterm labor (incompetent cervix) back in 2012. Then had a miscarriage at 8 weeks back in Nov 2013.

I'm overly confident that this is my take home rainbow baby. I trust and God!! EDD Feb 27, my first scan is July 15 I'll be 7 weeks and 4 days!!

Congrats ladies!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

hi congrats on ur pregnancy im expecting #2 in febuary how r you feeling?im tired tender boobies :haha: hungry and getting stretching pains here n there sometimes the worry me but ive to think of whats going on in there too :) cant wait to meet our little one :)

i'm pregnant with my 2nd due on valentines day! i already have a 14 month old son :)

I'm due February 9th, and going for my first scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed. This is my first :wohoo:

Does anyone know if they find that I'm not actually 8 weeks as my LMP says, do they then go by the date the scan gives you? Therefore changing my due date?

:)

I'm due February 9th, and going for my first scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed. This is my first :wohoo:

Does anyone know if they find that I'm not actually 8 weeks as my LMP says, do they then go by the date the scan gives you? Therefore changing my due date?

:)

Hi due date buddy! I am also due February 9th...but I am having twins so I probably will deliver in January.

According to my LMP I should be 9 weeks but I am certain I ovulated late (temping/opks) so I thought I was one week behind. The ultrasound tech agreed with me when she measured the babies last week.

Thanks for the response. Yay pregnancy buddies!^^^ The baby is apparently measuring at 6w3d which is kind of surprising to me, I thought I would be at least 7 weeks. Close enough.
Okay so I'm still a bit confused though: If they count the first two weeks before you ovulate into your pregnancy, once they measure the baby is the new date not including those weeks?
If that makes any sense at all..
Also, the baby isn't supposed to be inside the yolk sac right? Because it looks like bean is wearing a little parachute.

:blush:

I believe they count the weeks before ovulation also..... Lol no baby is in the amniotic sack, I don't remember what the yolk sack is for haha and I had 2 :-0 post a pic if you can! :) :) how exciting!! I go to the dr tomorrow.... Going by my last period I am 6w3d.... But I know I ovulate late.... So I'm assuming I'll be behind a wk or so when being scanned.... I'll try to remember to ask my dr about the dates!

yep first baby due feb 3rd!
we were NTNP for 5 months
congratulations to you!
i had no symptoms as well except odd cramping that would come about 3-4 times a day to begin with and then 1-2 times a day they would only last for about 30 seconds at a time but went away completely at around 6-7 weeks i think not sure
diarrhea once or twice and lots of constipation
sore boobs and boobs growing from about 6 weeks and still now
lots of cm on and off from the beginning and still now
only nausea when im hungry and goes away immediately as soon as i eat
no gagging or vomiting what so ever not even close
lately the horrible feeling that i have really bad diarrhea but nothing comes out
its so bad it makes me cringe and curl my toes and clench my fists but only last 30 seconds or so happens a couple times a day really strange
and extremely tired throughout the day then insomnia at night for like a week
still extremely tired throughout the day but sleeping much better at night now
and very emotional will cry at the slightest disagreement or frustration

Here's my ultrasound :) google says the yolk is supposed to be on the outside like that... I hope that's right. They weren't even going to give me a photo either- I had to beg haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Both of my babies have the yolk sacs on the outside, like yours. I believe the yolk sac is attached to the baby and provides the nutrients to it until the placenta completely takes over.

Attaching my ultrasound pictures from last week, I was 7w0d with baby a and 7w1d with baby b.

Attachments

• babya0625.jpg
    babya0625.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
  • babyb0625.jpg
    babyb0625.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies!! February for me too! And my first - whoopee! With my LMP, my due date was February 8th, but I'm sure that I ovulated late (my periods have fluctuated 28-42 days!!) so I'm guessing maybe the 12th or something? Going for an ultrasound today so hopefully they will know! :)

Yay for not being big and pregnant over the summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->