First baby present

Little Monkey

Mother of 4
Reaction score
We just got out first baby present and still have 10 and a bit weeks to go :happydance: My neighbour just knocked at the door and handed me a bag with 2 little outfits in. They are so cute, and now cant wait until my little baby is born, I am so excited :happydance: I just had to tell someone and OH is at work and kids are in bed.

awww! i was like that when my mates from school brought me this bag that they all put together, had presents for bump + me in there haha

That was really sweet of your neighbor :D

My dad has bought me a baby Everton football kit this sunday (im sure Rachel16+bump wont be too impressed hee hee) but its so small and cute. xx

Aww thats sweet :)

My OHs great gran (whos 90 and is disabled down one side of her body) sent a massive bag of knitting she'd done for us. It was so sweet :)

xxx

Aww thats sweet :)

My OHs great gran (whos 90 and is disabled down one side of her body) sent a massive bag of knitting she'd done for us. It was so sweet :)

xxx

Ive got my gran knitting too! She cant wait to be a great gran !

I got loads of knitted stuff off family, I love it! xXx

Awwww thats so sweet!

When we found out we were pregnant I informed one of the parents of the children at my daycare as to why I had been feeling so ill... the very next day she showed up with a gift bag and a card... with 4 little diaper shirts and a blanket from the GAP! I was soooo appreciative!!!

That was very sweet of your neighbor! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->