First baby , roughly 9 weeks .

Littlebit21

Reaction score
I'm so tired, I usually am very energetic but I just feel like the days drag . 😴 this is my first baby and I've never been so tired in my life . This is coming from someone who used to be able to syay up till the sun came up. Lol is it like this the entire 9 months ?

I'm so tired, I usually am very energetic but I just feel like the days drag . 😴 this is my first baby and I've never been so tired in my life . This is coming from someone who used to be able to syay up till the sun came up. Lol is it like this the entire 9 months ?

Hiya I remember that feeling well for me it started to ease in the second trimester but still had tired days. With my first I could sleep whenever I wanted with my second... was exhausting not being able to lol. I'm now pregnant with my 3rd not looking forward to tiredness kicking me up the butt with two toddlers. Congrats :)

Thank you , still trying to cope with the nausea but this fatigue is kicking my butt lol . Tired all day then it takes me a little bit to sleep at night

It'll get better :flower: you get so tired in first trimester, and usually it eases up by early second trimester. If you are really struggling, might be worth getting your iron levels checked.

Might have to look into getting my iron levels checked . I was scheduled to work at 9 hr shift the other day and I only made it through 7 before they allowed me to go home . I've always been small . Real short and I don't know if that can play a factor in it as well but I have no motivation all I want to do is lay in bed and sleep all day

Haha I got like this too in my first 2 pregnancies. Hasn't kicked in yet this time but I know it's coming. It always eased for me by second trimester!

Yes I think first and last tri are the most tiring. Having that nausea feeling definitely tires you out too! Second tri is for sure my favourite! Xxx

Victoria11 my mid wife told me vitamin b6 20mg will work and if that doesnt work by itself vitamin b6 and a half tablet of unisom .

I

I remember also feeling drained with my first, but during the second trimester it went away. In the third, I wasn't so much as exhausted as I just could nap a lot easier. I hope it gets better for you!

I just found out I'm 6 weeks with my first, too. The reason I found out was because of how EXHAUSTED I was! I was thinking, I'm either pregnant or incredibly sick! I hope it gets better for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->