First Baby - When did you show?!

I was a size 10 with my 1st pregnancy ( AU ) and I didn't show until around 7 months :)
My tummy muscles were really tight and I have a retroverted uterus so takes longer to show. But I had a very noticeable bump at 14 weeks with my 2nd ( fell pregnant 5 mths PP )

Totally depends. I was about 26 weeks with my first 2, and suspect I'll be a few weeks earlier with this one.

I'm a 4 US/6 UK and I started showing around 14 weeks (like in an "oh she's having a baby" way vs. a "she's indulging in ice cream" way lol)

I'm a size 10 and with Maddie it was 18 weeks (if you knew) probably 20 if you didn't but really it wasn't until 25 when strangers offered seats on the train etc. :)

I'm 5'2 & a size 10, I was bloated from 10 weeks ish, now I have a hard bump and it's not changed since 25 weeks :) x

I was about 24 wks but could prob have hidden it to strangers. I'm slim 8-10 and 5"6 so think my tummy muscles were extra strong or something. I hated just looking filled out rather than pregnant x

5'5", started@120, only starting to grow a tummy at 26w. But it's still in the overindulged-in-ice-cream phase not the pregnant phase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->