First BBT not lowest of the day?

sarfalb

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been a long time reviewer of the forums here (someone always asks and answers my questions without me having to ask!), but am only now signing up. As a background, I've bee ttc for 10 months, using FAM for 3.5 years. I'm currently 9dpo, with a 15/16 day lp typically, so about a week to go until AF arrives. I'm praying this cycle is the one, but always hate getting excited or hoping about anything this far out-- it makes my PMS that much worse!

This morning, I checked my temp at the normal time and got 98.30. That's pretty high--.5 degree spike from yesterday. However, I didn't get great sleep last night, so I went back to bed for an hour and temped again, as I'll do if I get an unusual reading in the morning. My result the 2nd time was 97.50-- .3 lower than yesterday. I tried again 30 minutes after that, and wouldn't you know it, 98.31! I've never experienced this before in 3.5 years of temping. My first temp is ALWAYS my lowest of the day. Has anyone had experience with this? Which temp should I chart? The true BBT, or the lowest of the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->