First BFP on NYE, Second BFP on Labor Day - Cautiously PAL

lesondemavie

Mama to 2 rainbows & 4 Angels
Reaction score
We started ttc#1 a little over a year ago in August 2015. After 5 months and 6 cycles we celebrated our first BFP on NYE. That pregnancy sadly ended in a missed miscarriage at our first ultrasound on 2.5.16. We waited a month and then started ttc#1 yet again in March 2016. Now 6 months and 7 cycles later we have our rainbow BFP!!! This time we saw those two lines on Labor Day. Guess our baby was just waiting to time it right, but jokingly mad at this little procrastinator. I'm just a little over a week away from my previous EDD and a few weeks away from meeting my brand new nephew. This was our last chance to conceive before going through both of those events. Really down to the wire kid! Now fx that we have a healthy egg and healthy sperm and that they grow into a beautiful rainbow that we get to take home with us. I can't wait to be a mom to a kid that I get to hold and kiss and enjoy to the fullest. Here's hoping 🌈🌈🌈🌈

image.jpg

Thanks Lora! You're so close. Send the Snugglers my love. Still wishing you all the best. Can't believe it's already time! The babies must be rolling on in over there :)

So sweet! I had a chemical in December and just wanted to be pregnant again by August (what would have been my due date), so I can relate to that feeling. Congrats and h&h 9 months!!

Aaaaand it was a chemical...another loss...at least it was quick this time.

Oh no- im so very sorry 😔 regardless if it was quicker or earlier this time, it still hurts. Much love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->