First checkup?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So by my last period date I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant! :)

I go to my first prenatal checkup when I'm 4 weeks and 3 days.. Will he be able to see anything? I would love a copy of surprise my family on Christmas..

I had my 1st scan at 5w 5days. Only saw a yolk sac.
Doubt very much will be seen as that is very early. Xx

omg rustyswife! I remember you from ttc and talking to you about cbfm (amazing machine!!), so happy to see you in firsttri!!!! many many congrats, wishing you a h&h 9 months :)

i dont think you will see anything/be scanned that early on but you could print a pic of your pregnancy test to announce to your family at Christmas perhaps?? (if thats what you mean!)

xx

Probably a gestational sac and maybe a yolk sac as mentioned before. They should take your levels tho and so that should give you some good info. Congrats and glad to see you in first tri after taking part in your 2ww threads!:happydance:

Congrats! I'm 4 weeks 1 day too I believe! I doubt they'll do an ultrasound this early, they might do some blood tests though. We are actually planning a home birth this time so have just an interview with a midwife tomorrow. I'm anxious to see what my progesterone and hcg levels are but that probably won't happen for a few weeks. I don't know about you, but I'm constantly having to convince myself I'm still pregnant lol. Think it always becomes more real after that first appt! Have fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->