First cycle of Clomiphene

Bug1225

Reaction score
Hey ladies I got a call from my doctor yesterday and he said that my hormone levels were low and that he wanted to start me on Clomiphene. Have any of you ladies taken this before?? I have to take on my 5th day in my cycle and then I take one pill a day for 5 days. Im excited to see if this will help and I'm hoping that I get my bfp this month!!! :thumbup:

This cycle is the 1st time I've used it as well. I took 100mg cd 3-7. I'm currently cd 9 and the only side effects so far is acne along my jawline. We are doing IUI this cycle.

Ive been on clomid for 7 cycles, I started off on 50mg and now on 150mg, the side effects ive had are @50mg headaches, 100mg&150 hot flashes and sometimes mood swings. Ive decided to take a rest Dec & Jan. Im open for questions if you have any.

I conceived ds on Clomid my first round. I also did a clomid round in August 2015. However I did not ovulate. Whenever AF shows up I will be starting another round. Hoping for My BFP in the next two cycles or we will have to take a break.

I second the hot flashes. I had a bad one last night that woke me up.

Can't do clomid because of my endo, but RE called today and I'm starting Femera this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->