first cycle off the pill...

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
and we're ttc / ntnp now. I know I should have waited until I got my first period after stopping the pill, but me and hubby were too excited to not give it a go this month. Question is now how long I should wait to test. My last period (withdrawal bleed) started roughly 22nd May, I had ov pain Monday 10th. Should I leave it at least 2 weeks from then if af hasn't turned up by then?

I'm in the same boat as you! Literally same time line and also first month off the pill. I'm getting more symptoms as the weeks go by, lot of cramping, no AF. Did test last week and it as negative. Good luck to you!- keep us posted

I'm now over a week late in terms of my period and tested bfn... :( I just wish af would put me out of my misery so I can start a new cycle.

and we're ttc / ntnp now. I know I should have waited until I got my first period after stopping the pill, but me and hubby were too excited to not give it a go this month. Question is now how long I should wait to test. My last period (withdrawal bleed) started roughly 22nd May, I had ov pain Monday 10th. Should I leave it at least 2 weeks from then if af hasn't turned up by then?

Hi! This is my situation and was wondering if you ever got a bfp or af and when (how long after your withdrawal bleed). I stopped my pill on July 1 had bleeding (light) on the 3-4 and I think I'm going to O this week. ( in my FW now). Thanks!!! :)

I got af in the end. My cycle was about 40 days long. I think it's quite hard to predict ov accurately the first cycle off bcp. Good luck to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->