First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

plpixie

1DS, 1DD, 6 Angels
Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies,

This is my first cycle on Clomid (50mg), and I actually responded very well (6 folicles over 18mm).... the FS said it was not a good idea to BD because the risk of multiples is too great.... but being who I am, we did anyway :devil:

At 1dpo - 3dpo I was feeling a lot of cramping loooow in my abdomen (so much so I actually got checked for a UTI).... and I have been a little fatigued.... but I am assuming this is all in my head.

Started Prometrium (200mg) at 3dpo..... and now I am 5dpo and waiting[-o<

Please, please, PLEASE someone tell me if they have had any luck under similar circumstances..... I am going coo-coo!!!!:wacko::wacko:

Baby dust and GL to EVERYONE!!!!
:dust:

I didn't want to read and run, but I don't have any advice. I just wanted to send some love your way and hope that you are about to have a sticky bean soon.

I am so sorry that I have no experience advice. All 5 of my clomid cycles were unsuccessful but I am happy to hear that you did have follicles that were the right size. :thumbup:

Good luck on getting that :bfp:. (Just hopefully not a 6x BFP! :dohh: LOL)

I am going to be starting my first clomid cycle as well, but I am only on cd1 right now.
Fs just said to take clomid for 5 days starting on cd3. No monitoring follicles, nothing like that, though they did make us sign a doc saying we were aware this can cause multiples.
Trying for 3 cycles, then start IUI if that didn't work.

I am nervous, not sure what side effects I'll get taking it. Also, be great if we actually got a bfp - this whole time we haven't gotten even a hint of one in all this time, though all the tests came back normal..so just unexplained infertility...

What kind of side effects did you get (if any) taking clomid? Soo hope you get your BFP!!

omg i hope it worked for you !! if your ment to have 4 babies than thats what you will be blessed with ! if i was you i would have done the same thing lol
let us kknow if it worked!

im starting clomid this cycle too on day 3 .. im on day one today and im anxious !

river ! im going to stalk you to see how it goes since our cycles are the exact same

cant wait for cycle day 3 to come to start the clomid and see if we get pregnant !

Sounds great coralym30!

Hope it works for you!! :dust:

Plpixie, how are you feeling today? You are about 7 dpo right?

So my period stopped ? Completely ! Now it's just old dry blood when I wipe ... Happened to anyone else ? I think I'm gonna call the dr tomorrow

coralym30 - Mine did as well, but that is normal for me. I only have a few days of a period, a day of spotting, then done.

Are you still dizzy?

plpixie - How are you doing now?

Hello. Sorry I've no advice. I'm on the second day of my first clomid cycle, so excited for my scan on cd12 to see how I've responded. You're one brave lady to DDT with six follicles! I think we wouldn't if it were four or more just cause of the risks. Fingers crossed it works out for you tho.

coralym30 - Mine did as well, but that is normal for me. I only have a few days of a period, a day of spotting, then done.

Are you still dizzy?

plpixie - How are you doing now?

Hey ladies! Sorry I went MIA!

I am 15dpo and :bfn:.... boo....

Now I have the painful wait for AF to start so I can prepare for the next cycle... Most of us never want AF, but I really need her t start so I can get back on track.

I didn't have any spotting, but I generally always have dizziness.

How is everyone feeling?

Hello. Sorry I've no advice. I'm on the second day of my first clomid cycle, so excited for my scan on cd12 to see how I've responded. You're one brave lady to DDT with six follicles! I think we wouldn't if it were four or more just cause of the risks. Fingers crossed it works out for you tho.

Thank you for responding. We took a chance, a big one, and unfortunately we have zero results. I am 15dpo and got another :bfn: this am.

Now I just have to wait for AF to start so I can prepare myself for the next cycle.

Thank you for responding. We took a chance, a big one, and unfortunately we have zero results. I am 15dpo and got another :bfn: this am.

Now I just have to wait for AF to start so I can prepare myself for the next cycle.

Sorry that you have all of this going on, hun! I'm in the same boat, just ready for AF to start so I can move on to the next cycle.

I really hope this is your month, but if not, FX for next month!!! :hugs:

Sorry that you have all of this going on, hun! I'm in the same boat, just ready for AF to start so I can move on to the next cycle.

I really hope this is your month, but if not, FX for next month!!! :hugs:

Life is a marathon, not a sprint... so I guess this is just par for the course!

FX! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey ladies!
I'm day 4 now and on my second round of clomid, first round was so brutal!! i was beyond emotional going between depressed and very mad!
were did an unmedicated iui-bfn and then started clomid but couldn't get to FS for IUI but i had 3 good follicles that time so hopefully this time i respond well to clomid and can do IUI
how did you ladies handle the side effects of clomid? i'm only on 50mg day 3-7.
sending you all baby dust!!

plpixie - sorry to hear about the bfn. Hope it works out next cycle! (maybe just a late bfp this one? ;) )
Just now waiting to O...and trying opks...at least these tests I get 2 lines ;)
Was a bit sick yesterday, but feeling fine today. my temp dropped today, so hopefully I'll O in the next day or so.

jcr1988 - what side effects did you get? I was just a bit out of it the whole time when taking the pills, then crampy for the past few days, and a bit sick to the stomach.

omg pixie that sucks :( maybe its a late bfp ?

i have my ultrasound friday to check the folicles .. hope it goes good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->